Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 738 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

A moment of silence for 80sBaby. He is no longer with us. I has a sad face. I cant tease him anymore about the Trash Man. I was SO looking forward to the All Star game too.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Wow this first quarter is just
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
A moment of silence for 80sBaby. He is no longer with us. I has a sad face. I cant tease him anymore about the Trash Man. I was SO looking forward to the All Star game too.

What he do?
Originally posted by crzy:
Wow this first quarter is just

No kidding. Man I was looking forward to this game all day. Might have to fire up the xbox if this game doesn't turn around.
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
A moment of silence for 80sBaby. He is no longer with us. I has a sad face. I cant tease him anymore about the Trash Man. I was SO looking forward to the All Star game too.

What he do?

this
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
I kinda miss Matt Barnes. Loved him when he was here. Great versatile 8th man off the bench.
Warriors are being abused.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Clippers announcers fellating Blake Griffin is hard to stomach. They're practically verbally blowing him. That's what I get for pirating the telecast online.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
A moment of silence for 80sBaby. He is no longer with us. I has a sad face. I cant tease him anymore about the Trash Man. I was SO looking forward to the All Star game too.

What he do?

this

Wow they're getting their asses kicked
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
It's okay, we spotted them like 25 points. We got this.
Originally posted by crzy:
It's okay, we spotted them like 25 points. We got this.

or not
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
It's okay, we spotted them like 25 points. We got this.

or not

We got them exactly where we want ' em. .. right. I thought the Warriors would come out to a tired Clippers team.
same ol warriors
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone