There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Anybody watching the Clippers - Lakers game? Lakers are not playing well against a team, which looks tired. Lakers need rejuvenation. Paul is a take charge type of guy on the floor. I wonder how he gets along with his team mates. Warriors against Clippers - We going to beat this team tonight!
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM ]
Are the Wizards tanking this early in the season? Pathetic would be a compliment describing the team. They are averaging a little over 88 points a game. Top scorer averages a little under 16 a game. What is the worst record ever in the NBA? Even the Bobcats are playing better. When do we play the Wizards again? Not soon enough.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Is NBA All-Star voting determined 100% by the fans? Lee & Curry don't have a shot in hell if that's the case.

Even Chandler Parsons has more votes than Lee. Chandler Parsons?.......WOW. f**k you fans.

NO. Starters only
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Is NBA All-Star voting determined 100% by the fans? Lee & Curry don't have a shot in hell if that's the case.

Even Chandler Parsons has more votes than Lee. Chandler Parsons?.......WOW. f**k you fans.

NO. Starters only

I'm sure coaches will choose Lee and curry
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I'm sure coaches will choose Lee and curry

I think they will choose The Trash David Lee. I don't think Curry makes it.
A moment of silence for 80sBaby. He is no longer with us. I has a sad face. I cant tease him anymore about the Trash Man. I was SO looking forward to the All Star game too.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Wow this first quarter is just
A moment of silence for 80sBaby. He is no longer with us. I has a sad face. I cant tease him anymore about the Trash Man. I was SO looking forward to the All Star game too.

What he do?
Originally posted by crzy:
Wow this first quarter is just

No kidding. Man I was looking forward to this game all day. Might have to fire up the xbox if this game doesn't turn around.
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:

What he do?

this
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I kinda miss Matt Barnes. Loved him when he was here. Great versatile 8th man off the bench.
Warriors are being abused.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Clippers announcers fellating Blake Griffin is hard to stomach. They're practically verbally blowing him. That's what I get for pirating the telecast online.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:

What he do?

this

Wow they're getting their asses kicked
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com