There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NCAA Football thread

Originally posted by Jcool:
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN

Western Kentucky's Willie Taggart has accept an offer to be USF's coach, sources told ESPN. WDAE first reported the hiring

A+++++++++++++++++ hire
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop

Breaking: FootballScoop has learned that Tommy Tuberville will be the next head coach at Cincinnati http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Whoa ... @footballscoop is saying that if Petrino doesn't get a head job, he might well go to Cincinnati with Tuberville.
I guess they will never give the Heisman to a defensive player that doesnt play any offense
THANK GOD TUBERVILLE IS GONE!
This opens the door for Tech to hire one of their own: Art Briles at Baylor (who has maintained that his alma mater, Texas Tech, is his dream job) or Kliff Kingsbury (Tech QB in 2000 - 02 & responsible for this year's Heisman trophy QB)
The era of the snake oil salesman is over!
Originally posted by cestmoi:
THANK GOD TUBERVILLE IS GONE!
This opens the door for Tech to hire one of their own: Art Briles at Baylor (who has maintained that his alma mater, Texas Tech, is his dream job) or Kliff Kingsbury (Tech QB in 2000 - 02 & responsible for this year's Heisman trophy QB)
The era of the snake oil salesman is over!
Kliff Kingsbury will be a good HC in a few years, not sure if he's ready yet. But he's definitely shown here can coach an offense at both Houston and A&M.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I guess they will never give the Heisman to a defensive player that doesnt play any offense

Yup. They never will. Might as well turn the damn award into an offense only award. It should go to the nations best player not the nations best player that plays offense. Teo deserved it IMO.
Originally posted by E-49er:

Yup. They never will. Might as well turn the damn award into an offense only award. It should go to the nations best player not the nations best player that plays offense. Teo deserved it IMO.

lol wtf. Everyone knows how much I think the SEC is overrated, but even then Johnny Football was CLEARLY the best player in the country this year.
Originally posted by TheRambler:

lol wtf. Everyone knows how much I think the SEC is overrated, but even then Johnny Football was CLEARLY the best player in the country this year.

Originally posted by TheRambler:

I think Te'O was clearly the best player
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Mike MacIntyre will be the next head coach at Colorado (reports from Thamel and Kyle Ringo) http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:

Mike MacIntyre will be the next head coach at Colorado (reports from Thamel and Kyle Ringo) http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop

Interesting
goodbye coach mac. sjsu on the path to nowhere again
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Bobby Petrino to be next head coach at Western Kentucky per @MrChadBishop http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop