LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

2012 NCAA Football thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
I guess they will never give the Heisman to a defensive player that doesnt play any offense
THANK GOD TUBERVILLE IS GONE!
This opens the door for Tech to hire one of their own: Art Briles at Baylor (who has maintained that his alma mater, Texas Tech, is his dream job) or Kliff Kingsbury (Tech QB in 2000 - 02 & responsible for this year's Heisman trophy QB)
The era of the snake oil salesman is over!
Originally posted by cestmoi:
THANK GOD TUBERVILLE IS GONE!
This opens the door for Tech to hire one of their own: Art Briles at Baylor (who has maintained that his alma mater, Texas Tech, is his dream job) or Kliff Kingsbury (Tech QB in 2000 - 02 & responsible for this year's Heisman trophy QB)
The era of the snake oil salesman is over!
Kliff Kingsbury will be a good HC in a few years, not sure if he's ready yet. But he's definitely shown here can coach an offense at both Houston and A&M.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I guess they will never give the Heisman to a defensive player that doesnt play any offense

Yup. They never will. Might as well turn the damn award into an offense only award. It should go to the nations best player not the nations best player that plays offense. Teo deserved it IMO.
Originally posted by E-49er:

Yup. They never will. Might as well turn the damn award into an offense only award. It should go to the nations best player not the nations best player that plays offense. Teo deserved it IMO.

lol wtf. Everyone knows how much I think the SEC is overrated, but even then Johnny Football was CLEARLY the best player in the country this year.
Originally posted by TheRambler:

lol wtf. Everyone knows how much I think the SEC is overrated, but even then Johnny Football was CLEARLY the best player in the country this year.

Originally posted by TheRambler:

I think Te'O was clearly the best player
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop

Mike MacIntyre will be the next head coach at Colorado (reports from Thamel and Kyle Ringo) http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:

Mike MacIntyre will be the next head coach at Colorado (reports from Thamel and Kyle Ringo) http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop

Interesting

goodbye coach mac. sjsu on the path to nowhere again
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Bobby Petrino to be next head coach at Western Kentucky per @MrChadBishop http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Steve Berkowitz ‏@ByBerkowitz

New Colorado football coach Mike MacIntyre, per his contract, will owe $400,000 buyout to San Jose State.
Originally posted by schmons:
goodbye coach mac. sjsu on the path to nowhere again

As a Spartan Alumni, I say this: Be a proud Spartan, but accept that 3-win seasons are the norm. 10-win seasons, and a Top 25 ranking are rare and very fleeting.

Sincerely,

IWAS, Classmate of Johnny Johnson, Sheldon Canley, Jeff Garcia, & Joe Nedney
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Dec 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

WSU, USM, TTech, TAMU, OKST, WVU, Cal, Kentucky, ECU, etc... Can now go entire Saturdays watching nothing but Air Raid should you so choose
Share 49ersWebzone