There are 188 users in the forums

2012 NCAA Football thread

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
wow, huge move. I always thought Bielema is a bit over rated. I guess we will find out. Big opening at Wisconsin now

wasnt he just the OC, lol. Left for a year then gets upgraded to HC!

Gus Malzahn? He is one of the best offensive minds in college football. Was 9-3 at Arkansas St.
"@footballscoop: Sources close to the situation tell us Darrell Hazell will be the next head coach at Purdue. Finalizing the deal."
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Dec 4, 2012 at 3:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Gus Malzahn? He is one of the best offensive minds in college football. Was 9-3 at Arkansas St.

I was laughing that he was the OC 2 years ago, left for 1 year, and is now the HC.
Darrell Hazell to Purdue, done deal.
Damnit Bielema... .

Have fun getting your ass handed to you in the SEC.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
AP_Top25 ‏@AP_Top25

BREAKING: Wisconsin's Bret Bielema agrees to become Arkansas coach. Story soon. #hogs #wps #badgers #sec

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Damnit Bielema... .

Have fun getting your ass handed to you in the SEC.

lol. I think he'll do as well as Petrino.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Gregg Doyel ‏@GreggDoyelCBS

Um, @HondoCarpenter & @SIPeteThamel say Butch-to-Colorado isn't (yet?) true. @denverpost says it is. Welp.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

Oh. RT @IDS_BroncoBeat: The Wisconsin State Journal & Milwakuee Journal Sentinel report that Petersen is expected to interview with UW
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

Oh. RT @IDS_BroncoBeat: The Wisconsin State Journal & Milwakuee Journal Sentinel report that Petersen is expected to interview with UW

To get Peterson to leave Boise, it would take 1 hell of a job.. I think he'd win a National Championship there, would be an amazing hire.

Originally posted by Paul:
To get Peterson to leave Boise, it would take 1 hell of a job.. I think he'd win a National Championship there, would be an amazing hire.

Peterson is over rated. Boise State is easier to win at then people think. Dirk Koetter and Dan Hawkins all did pretty good at Boise and then failed as head coaches in a major conference. Peterson is better then those 2, but he isn't on Saban or Meyer's level.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN

Western Kentucky's Willie Taggart has accept an offer to be USF's coach, sources told ESPN. WDAE first reported the hiring
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN

Western Kentucky's Willie Taggart has accept an offer to be USF's coach, sources told ESPN. WDAE first reported the hiring

A+++++++++++++++++ hire
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop

Breaking: FootballScoop has learned that Tommy Tuberville will be the next head coach at Cincinnati http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Whoa ... @footballscoop is saying that if Petrino doesn't get a head job, he might well go to Cincinnati with Tuberville.
Share 49ersWebzone