There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NCAA Football thread

Originally posted by schmons:
i think nd can beat bama, their run game can be stopped by that front 7 and their pass game is nothing to be scared of.


U def. Changed ur tone from your hating ways.
I like Notre Dame.

Just not when they play Stanford.

For a long time they've been irrelevant. I will root hard for them in the title game. f**k the SEC.

But I will take solace in the fact that Stanford has owned ND for years and should have won this year's game.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by vaden:
I hope Alabama/Georgia humiliates ND. There's no team in sports I dislike more. Still smh at Pitt blowing that game and the BS call on the goal line against Stanford.


No1currs
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by schmons:
i think nd can beat bama, their run game can be stopped by that front 7 and their pass game is nothing to be scared of.


U def. Changed ur tone from your hating ways.

lol i wasnt hating on them last week. just giving my opinion and they proved me wrong.

but i will hate on the sec. f**k them all. garbage ass teams only playing 8 conference games and a bunch of no bodies. so freaking pathetic. god damn i hope they get exposed as the frauds they are. mccarron is a freaking game manager. georgia i think would be a tougher matchup for nd.
Everything wrong with the BCS picture this year will be rectified in 2014 (well, to an extent). So I guess we just have to take watching an SEC team in the BCS title game up the keester once again.
[ Edited by TheRambler on Nov 24, 2012 at 9:30 PM ]
As hard as I will be rooting for Notre Dame in the NCG, I don't think they will be able to beat Alabama. They might be able to beat Georgia.
Originally posted by schmons:
lol i wasnt hating on them last week. just giving my opinion and they proved me wrong.

but i will hate on the sec. f**k them all. garbage ass teams only playing 8 conference games and a bunch of no bodies. so freaking pathetic. god damn i hope they get exposed as the frauds they are. mccarron is a freaking game manager. georgia i think would be a tougher matchup for nd.

What a stupid comment. Florida beat 3 top 10 teams and only lost to #3 Georgia and you call them a garbage ass teams? And they aren't even playing for the National Championship. Some people......shaking my head.
[ Edited by WhoGotItBetterThenUs on Nov 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM ]
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Everything wrong with the BCS picture this year will be rectified in 2014 (well, to an extent). So I guess we just have to take watching an SEC team in the BCS title game up the keester once again.

Yeah because in 2014 2 SEC teams will be in play rather then just 1. Great point. I can't wait to hear you crying when the 2 SEC teams make it to the final. What will you complain about then? I guess you'll want more teams in the playoffs lol.
[ Edited by WhoGotItBetterThenUs on Nov 24, 2012 at 10:51 PM ]
WhoTF is this dude?
San Jose State finishes 10-2 Wooooo!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
San Jose State finishes 10-2 Wooooo!

That was a pretty good game. I've watched them on espn2 a few times this year. Nice team they have, down there.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
San Jose State finishes 10-2 Wooooo!

That was a pretty good game. I've watched them on espn2 a few times this year. Nice team they have, down there.

my good friends little brother is the starting linebacker on the team. he was the starter his freshman year when then went 1-11 and now they are 10-2, bowl eligible for the first time in years. mike macintyre for cal head coach! dude can turn a program around.

also, david fales (qb) should be an nfl prospect. he's got a good arm and is very accurate.
[ Edited by schmons on Nov 25, 2012 at 1:40 AM ]
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,979
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
We're playing for the National Championship.


Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:
Originally posted by schmons:
lol i wasnt hating on them last week. just giving my opinion and they proved me wrong.

but i will hate on the sec. f**k them all. garbage ass teams only playing 8 conference games and a bunch of no bodies. so freaking pathetic. god damn i hope they get exposed as the frauds they are. mccarron is a freaking game manager. georgia i think would be a tougher matchup for nd.

What a stupid comment. Florida beat 3 top 10 teams and only lost to #3 Georgia and you call them a garbage ass teams? And they aren't even playing for the National Championship. Some people......shaking my head.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/21081960/doyel-sec-is-overrated
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Everything wrong with the BCS picture this year will be rectified in 2014 (well, to an extent). So I guess we just have to take watching an SEC team in the BCS title game up the keester once again.


When they've won the game 6 years in a row I don't think other conference fans have the right to say anything.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM ]