There are 176 users in the forums

2012 NCAA Football thread

Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by richierichard:
Just noticed on the college scoreboard that Ohio state Buckeyes are 12-0. How in the world does an undefeated team in a pretty good conference not even break the top 25 in rankings?? Doesn't make sense to me but what do I know.

ncaa sanctions i believe but they can still be voted on to end the year ranked #1 but unable to play for any bowls iirc

They cannot be the National Champion. They could be the AP #1 but wont be. It is going to be the winner of ND and Alabama/Georgia
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Lets punch this motherf**ker in!!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by richierichard:
Just noticed on the college scoreboard that Ohio state Buckeyes are 12-0. How in the world does an undefeated team in a pretty good conference not even break the top 25 in rankings?? Doesn't make sense to me but what do I know.

ncaa sanctions i believe but they can still be voted on to end the year ranked #1 but unable to play for any bowls iirc

They cannot be the National Champion. They could be the AP #1 but wont be. It is going to be the winner of ND and Alabama/Georgia

Yea thats what i was thought
why the hell are there two #5 on ND??
ND is killing themselves. They go full retard in the redzone
Holy s**t, this goal line stance. Memories of Niner vs eagles on sunday night, years ago.
ND onto the NC.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy s**t, this goal line stance. Memories of Niner vs eagles on sunday night, years ago.

Nice stand but that doesnt happen I dont think if Barkley is healthy. Easy throw and the freshman QB blew it.
well i guess i was wrong. congrats guys. please beat whatever b*****d sec team you guys are gonna face
Originally posted by pdizo916:
ND is killing themselves. They go full retard in the redzone

Or not. lol

The CB did the right thing. it was a TD if he didn't commit the penalty. Gave his D a chance, and they came up big.

Who's running the show? During the ND-USC not one pan on the USC cheerleaders, what's the world coming to.
We're playing for the National Championship.

HE DROPPED THE BALL

HERE WE GO IRISH, HERE WE GO!!!!!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Did you go to ND?
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Be careful what you wish for. They were less than impressive tonight and I just do not see how this team scores against Bama.
Share 49ersWebzone