There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NBA Offseason Thread

WTF @ Big Z, Brian Grant, and Emeka Okafor?
Joe Johnson at #6!
I didn't realize how good the FA class is next summer.

1) Dwight Howard
2) Chris Paul
3) Andrew Bynum
4) Josh Smith
5) Al Jefferson
6) David West
7) Paul Millsap
8) Emeka Okafor
9) Kevin Martin
10) Devin Harris
My playoff predictions for next year...

Western Conference

1) Los Angeles Lakers
2) Oklahoma City Thunder
3) San Antonio Spurs
4) Los Angeles Clippers
5) Denver Nuggets
6) Memphis Grizzlies
7) Golden State Warriors
8) Utah Jazz

Eastern Conference

1) Miami Heat
2) Indiana Pacers
3) Boston Celtics
4) New Jersey Nets
5) Philadelphia 76ers
6) Chicago Bulls
7) New York Knicks
8) Atlanta Hawks
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I didn't realize how good the FA class is next summer.

1) Dwight Howard
2) Chris Paul
3) Andrew Bynum
4) Josh Smith
5) Al Jefferson
6) David West
7) Paul Millsap
8) Emeka Okafor
9) Kevin Martin
10) Devin Harris

How many of those are gonna stay with the same team? I say 7 or 8.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
My playoff predictions for next year...

Western Conference

1) Los Angeles Lakers
2) Oklahoma City Thunder
3) San Antonio Spurs
4) Los Angeles Clippers
5) Denver Nuggets
6) Memphis Grizzlies
7) Golden State Warriors
8) Utah Jazz

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I didn't realize how good the FA class is next summer.

1) Dwight Howard
2) Chris Paul
3) Andrew Bynum
4) Josh Smith
5) Al Jefferson
6) David West
7) Paul Millsap
8) Emeka Okafor
9) Kevin Martin
10) Devin Harris

How many of those are gonna stay with the same team? I say 7 or 8.


As long as #1 does I could give a crap about the rest
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
My playoff predictions for next year...

Western Conference

1) Los Angeles Lakers
2) Oklahoma City Thunder
3) San Antonio Spurs
4) Los Angeles Clippers
5) Denver Nuggets
6) Memphis Grizzlies
7) Golden State Warriors
8) Utah Jazz


Health willing, obviously. But you guys have considerably more talent than you did last year, and the pieces fit together. Curry/Thompson/Barnes/Lee/Bogut is an excellent starting 5, and Jack/Rush/Landry is an very nice trio off of the bench.

The one guy you guys can't afford to lose is Bogut. That starting lineup isn't all that great on the defensive end, but he'll clean up a lot of mistakes. If he goes down, you guys are screwed. If anyone else goes down, you have a guy that can adequately replace him.

The Dubs are gonna surprise a lot of people this year.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I didn't realize how good the FA class is next summer.

1) Dwight Howard
2) Chris Paul
3) Andrew Bynum
4) Josh Smith
5) Al Jefferson
6) David West
7) Paul Millsap
8) Emeka Okafor
9) Kevin Martin
10) Devin Harris

How many of those are gonna stay with the same team? I say 7 or 8.

I think about 5 of them.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Health willing, obviously. But you guys have considerably more talent than you did last year, and the pieces fit together. Curry/Thompson/Barnes/Lee/Bogut is an excellent starting 5, and Jack/Rush/Landry is an very nice trio off of the bench.

The one guy you guys can't afford to lose is Bogut. That starting lineup isn't all that great on the defensive end, but he'll clean up a lot of mistakes. If he goes down, you guys are screwed. If anyone else goes down, you have a guy that can adequately replace him.

The Dubs are gonna surprise a lot of people this year.

I completely agree
If bogut goes down were done. Definitely our most important player
Kobe's 81 point game is on NBATV right now.
8:17 left in the 3rd, and the Lakers are down 16. Kobe then hits a 3 to make it his 35th point.
4 Min left in the 3rd Kobe has 47
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
4 Min left in the 3rd Kobe has 47

Hes a monster
53 points at the end of the 3rd.