LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 222 users in the forums

2012 NBA Offseason Thread

Originally posted by ImaMod:
ESPN NBA - Nets reach verbal agreement on 4-year, $40M deal with Gerald Wallace, sources tell ESPN.com

Originally posted by ImaMod:
"@WojYahooNBA: Nets, Hawks could reach a decision on possible Joe Johnson deal today, sources tell Y! If trade doesn't happen, Nets will push for OJ Mayo."

Originally posted by marshniners24:
It sure sucks having a s**tty franchise owned by s**tty owners.

Originally posted by marshniners24:

thank you kingsfans.com.
CP3 turning down 3 years $60 mill? Wtf? Asik getting offered $8 mil/year? Dragic asking for $10 mill/year? Gerald Wallace getting $10 mill/year? What the hell was the new CBA suppose to accomplish? Because so far things look the exact same as the offseasons of the past...
Originally posted by GameOver:
CP3 turning down 3 years $60 mill? Wtf? Asik getting offered $8 mil/year? Dragic asking for $10 mill/year? Gerald Wallace getting $10 mill/year? What the hell was the new CBA suppose to accomplish? Because so far things look the exact same as the offseasons of the past...

Apparently Paul can only sign a 3yr 60M deal, but after 2012-2013 he can sign a 6yr 100M deal.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by GameOver:

Apparently Paul can only sign a 3yr 60M deal, but after 2012-2013 he can sign a 6yr 100M deal.

Hmm...I see
Roy Hibbert?!?!?!?!?!?
BROOKLYN!!!!!

D12-Kardashian-GWallace-Joe-DWill

Lot of drama queens on that team, but kinda scary.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Roy Hibbert?!?!?!?!?!?

Trailblazers reach verbal agreement which can be matched by Pacers.

"General manager Neil Olshey met with Hibbert's representatives after free agency opened at 9:01 p.m. Portland time Saturday night and, according to reports from SI.com and CBSSports.com, offered Hibbert a maximum four-year, $58 million contract. Olshey refused to discuss contract specifics Sunday morning, but confirmed the team was "engaged in negotiations" with the prized free agent center."
this $#it is crazy
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
BROOKLYN!!!!!

D12-Kardashian-GWallace-Joe-DWill

Lot of drama queens on that team, but kinda scary.

I don't like that line up. There's only one ball and 4 players who shoot the ball alot in that starting U.

Rockets will sign Bulls RFA Center Omer Asik to a 3yr/$25.1M offer sheet, with $15M in year 3 due to the Gilbert Arenas rule.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
this $#it is crazy

This.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Yea, I'm a little surprised that Hibbert is getting a max contract. But - if Blazers get him and resign Batum - that front court is stacked. They added a PG and C in the first 12 picks in the draft (I really liked the Lillard pick). Wesley Mathews is a decent SG as well. They needed to get Aldridge some help and Hibbert will be a HUGE upgrade. All of a sudden - Blazers look like a pretty decent team.

...and most importantly, they still got the amazing Kurt Thomas off the bench (sorry, couldn't resist).

The Kurt Thomas thing is more over used than commas in a stoney post.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by andes14:
The Kurt Thomas thing is more over used than commas in a stoney post.

I was just giving you a hard time.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I was just giving you a hard time.

Hah I feel you
Share 49ersWebzone