Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Soccer Thread 12/13

1-0 USA!!!!!
Two savage saves by Dwight Howard
USMNT
  • NickV
  • Veteran
f**k finally beat those guys at the azteca!

Got that damn monkey off their backs. Now time to start making the overall record better :P
Damn, Mexico execution was terrible. Still props to that grouch Howard doe.
USA! USA!

suck it mexico, mow my lawn
AMURICA!!!
America!!!!!
nice win by the US. Howard wad the F'n Man making some great saves.

I was wondering where Dempsey was too. Mexico had most of their squad playing & the US had some new young faces playing.

Gold Medal My *SS
They said Dempsey didn't play because the start of the coming club season, as well as he was nursing some minor injury and didn't want to push it.

Both squads didn't have their top rosters out there, by far. But very nice to see the US finally break their cherry down there.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They said Dempsey didn't play because the start of the coming club season, as well as he was nursing some minor injury and didn't want to push it.

Both squads didn't have their top rosters out there, by far. But very nice to see the US finally break their cherry down there.

Yeah Dempsey is in limbo right now as he will probably move to a new team any day now, pretty impressive to win for USA playing without their best player. Though do santos didnt play either
of the 2 teams though I thought the US the least amount of their stars..?
Up early for the start of the new season!!! Don't really have a horse in the epl but let's go arsenal!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Wait, lolwut
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Wait, lolwut

you heard it here first, from the Lakers to team USA