2012 NBA Finals

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Chris Bosh...lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • crzy
  • Veteran
lol the name of our fantasy league next year has to be Bukakke Bosh.
Hats off to the Heat. They got a good hold, and absolutely refused to let go. Well done!
Did you guys watch the trophy presentation? Was it me or was Stuart Scott high or something? First he fumbled the name of the trophy when presenting it. Then after talking to Lebron he transitions to talk to Wade and with Lebron behind him and Wade directly in front of him he shouts out, "Where the hell is Lebron James when you need him!" Then he realizes Lebron is behind him and says something to the effect of, "oh he's right there, hey Dwayne.."

The he pretty much calls out Wade when interviewing him, paraphrasing here, "Dwayne, you were the man in the 2006 nba finals, how does it feel not to be the man anymore?" Dwayne looked pissed when answering his questions. No biggie, it was just so comical :)
Stuart Scott is a f**kin bum now, no one wants to stare at his creepy eye

LeBron James ‏@KingJames
OMFG I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Reminds me of something I saw in that R.kelly video.
Cleveland just got b***h clapped
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Wouldn't it be nice if cleveland had an awesome draft/offseason, and was the team to knock the heat out of the playoffs next year?
Originally posted by coeliyian:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Wouldn't it be nice if cleveland had an awesome draft/offseason, and was the team to knock the heat out of the playoffs next year?

It would definitely help the depression rates in Clevland.

Not that the strategy matters now, but I hated OKC putting Harden on LeBron. Harden's not a good defensive player in normal circumstances, much less against a guy like LeBron. I also disliked them doubling LeBron in the post. Make him beat you down there. Doesn't matter now though.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Not that the strategy matters now, but I hated OKC putting Harden on LeBron. Harden's not a good defensive player in normal circumstances, much less against a guy like LeBron. I also disliked them doubling LeBron in the post. Make him beat you down there. Doesn't matter now though.

That's why I said they got outcoached by spoestra. he saw a weakness and used it. OkC (and brooks) used the coach singletary method of we will keep doing the same crap and eventully our will, will make it work.
[ Edited by coeliyian on Jun 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Was that because Sefolosha was in foul trouble? Harden on LeBron is a joke..

The role players of MIA came through tremendously. Chalmers, Battier, even Cole and of course Miller last night. The unsung heros were just an integral part of this thing. I wanted the Heat to win, but honestly I'm disappointed that it was only five games and the Thunder got blown out last night. I wanted to see a good series.