LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Cleveland just got b***h clapped

Wouldn't it be nice if cleveland had an awesome draft/offseason, and was the team to knock the heat out of the playoffs next year?
Originally posted by coeliyian:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Cleveland just got b***h clapped

Wouldn't it be nice if cleveland had an awesome draft/offseason, and was the team to knock the heat out of the playoffs next year?

It would definitely help the depression rates in Clevland.

Not that the strategy matters now, but I hated OKC putting Harden on LeBron. Harden's not a good defensive player in normal circumstances, much less against a guy like LeBron. I also disliked them doubling LeBron in the post. Make him beat you down there. Doesn't matter now though.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Not that the strategy matters now, but I hated OKC putting Harden on LeBron. Harden's not a good defensive player in normal circumstances, much less against a guy like LeBron. I also disliked them doubling LeBron in the post. Make him beat you down there. Doesn't matter now though.

That's why I said they got outcoached by spoestra. he saw a weakness and used it. OkC (and brooks) used the coach singletary method of we will keep doing the same crap and eventully our will, will make it work.
[ Edited by coeliyian on Jun 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM ]

Was that because Sefolosha was in foul trouble? Harden on LeBron is a joke..

The role players of MIA came through tremendously. Chalmers, Battier, even Cole and of course Miller last night. The unsung heros were just an integral part of this thing. I wanted the Heat to win, but honestly I'm disappointed that it was only five games and the Thunder got blown out last night. I wanted to see a good series.
Damn! No basketball or football... I hate this month and a half. At least until pre-season. Baseball is the hold over, but that is third on my list behind football and basketball.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Damn! No basketball or football... I hate this month and a half. At least until pre-season. Baseball is the hold over, but that is third on my list behind football and basketball.

Draft next week and summer league ball a couple after that!

That's why I said they got outcoached by spoestra. he saw a weakness and used it. OkC (and brooks) used the coach singletary method of we will keep doing the same crap and eventully our will, will make it work.

Even if Brooks "outcoached" Spoels, the Thunder wouldn't have won this year. The Heat got major contributions consistently from guys like Chalmers, Battier, etc. If the Heat get solid play from those guys, they are the best team in the NBA. With Bron and D Wade's penetrating, there will be a lot of open threes. If those guys are hitting a high percentage of those, good night.

Originally posted by sacniner:

Even if Brooks "outcoached" Spoels, the Thunder wouldn't have won this year. The Heat got major contributions consistently from guys like Chalmers, Battier, etc. If the Heat get solid play from those guys, they are the best team in the NBA. With Bron and D Wade's penetrating, there will be a lot of open threes. If those guys are hitting a high percentage of those, good night.

Wasn't saying they would have won, was just saying maybe they wouldn't have looked so stupid on defense. They were destined to lose, i mean durant and westbrook got stripped at halfcourt like 20 times (it seemed like) on fast breaks throughout the series.... That's supposed to be easy points.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Draft next week and summer league ball a couple after that!

draft time baby! always a big day for us Kings' fans.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Handsome sharpshooter saves bald man
Lebron. Well-deserved.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
LeBron is the first player in NBA history with at least 650 points, 200 rebounds and 100 assists in a single postseason.

Scoring 25 points in 14 straight games in a single postseason. LeBron has done that twice, in 2009 and his current streak. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, nobody else in NBA playoff history has done that even once.

What a beast. The greats always seperate themselves from others in what they do when it matters the most, in the post season. This guy just dominated the whole post season, put the team on his back when they were down 3-1 and all the momentum was with Boston, and then had a triple double in game 5 to win it all in the finals.

I dont get how someone can still hate on him
Share 49ersWebzone