There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NBA Finals

Check my $tats.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Check my $tats.

You mean your post count, showing that you're just showing up now to gloat?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Check my $tats.

Meh I took my lumps and showed up after he lost with Cle. And again last year. Suck it haters.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Durant let the tears flow when he got to his mom on the way to the locker room. I ain't hating on him for that. He's everything you want in a player.

Agreed. Class act to match that superstar talent. Easy guy to root for. They'll be back in the finals no doubt.

Congrats to the Heat, they played their butts off.
Meh I took my lumps and showed up after he lost with Cle. And again last year. Suck it haters.

LOL, no you didn't. You were nowhere to be found.
Check my $tats.

Well earned. I thought I'd be pretty "meh" about this group winning a ring since they formed the team in the way that they did, but they won it in a way that I respect. They scrapped their asses off.

Props to LeBron for finally putting it all together, especially between the ears.

$100 says that this isn't the last time these two teams meet in the Finals in the next 5 years.

2 - 3 more times.
THANK f**kING GOD BASKETBALL IS OVER

LOL, no you didn't. You were nowhere to be found.

Cool story bro. Guess it is nothing compared to you. Hate hate hate. Then when he wins magically change your tune.
I'm very happy for 4ML. He's the only guy that stuck around through thick and thin.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I disagree wholeheartedly with this statement. The only reason I can somewhat agree with it, though, is because that means that FOOTBALL SEASON is just a month away!!!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM ]
Cool story bro. Guess it is nothing compared to you. Hate hate hate. Then when he wins magically change your tune.

LOL. I've been complimenting him all playoffs long. You'd know that if you showed up before tonight.

I disagree wholeheartedly with this statement. The only reason I can somewhat agree with it, though, is because that means that FOOTBALL SEASON is just a month away!!!

thank GOD it's over...... it got me through most of the offseason, now it's almost time for some f**kin football!
I'm very happy for 4ML. He's the only guy that stuck around through thick and thin.

This. Congrats to you, 4ML.

thank GOD it's over...... it got me through most of the offseason, now it's almost time for some f**kin football!

Hell to the yeah .... football season