LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 188 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

Durant let the tears flow when he got to his mom on the way to the locker room. I ain't hating on him for that. He's everything you want in a player.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Haters always gonna hate...but it really is irrelevant now.

They are just making themselves look bad at this point.

Some may be hating, but it's not as bad as bandwagoning on the heat, though. Wouldn't you agree?

Haters are bitter

Yup.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
meh
Originally posted by crzy:
Lol. Who cares that Lebron won a ring. Not exactly surprising considering the superteam the Heat formed.

Until he actually wins three or four rings, he won't meet expectations. He himself set the bar that high by declaring that he would win multiple rings.

Lebron is in a lose-lose situation legacy wise.

The hall of fame cares he won
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
The hall of fame cares he won

he would've made the HOF, even without a ring.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Haters always gonna hate...but it really is irrelevant now.

They are just making themselves look bad at this point.

Some may be hating, but it's not as bad as bandwagoning on the heat, though. Wouldn't you agree?

Haters are bitter

Yup.

Thank you for not denying your jump on the wagon.
Well earned. I thought I'd be pretty "meh" about this group winning a ring since they formed the team in the way that they did, but they won it in a way that I respect. They scrapped their asses off.

Props to LeBron for finally putting it all together, especially between the ears.

$100 says that this isn't the last time these two teams meet in the Finals in the next 5 years.
Check my $tats.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Check my $tats.

You mean your post count, showing that you're just showing up now to gloat?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Check my $tats.

Meh I took my lumps and showed up after he lost with Cle. And again last year. Suck it haters.

Durant let the tears flow when he got to his mom on the way to the locker room. I ain't hating on him for that. He's everything you want in a player.

Agreed. Class act to match that superstar talent. Easy guy to root for. They'll be back in the finals no doubt.

Congrats to the Heat, they played their butts off.
Meh I took my lumps and showed up after he lost with Cle. And again last year. Suck it haters.

LOL, no you didn't. You were nowhere to be found.
Check my $tats.

Well earned. I thought I'd be pretty "meh" about this group winning a ring since they formed the team in the way that they did, but they won it in a way that I respect. They scrapped their asses off.

Props to LeBron for finally putting it all together, especially between the ears.

$100 says that this isn't the last time these two teams meet in the Finals in the next 5 years.

2 - 3 more times.
THANK f**kING GOD BASKETBALL IS OVER
Share 49ersWebzone