There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manny Paki-Ow vs Tim Bradley (MGM Grand June 9th HBO PPV)

Originally posted by Amir:
Yeah, but you're more of a boxing fan than a casual fan. Same with Jeff. That's who I was referring too, the casual fan.

ooh ok. tracking. I missed that.
Final Press conference.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/scowls-and-smiles-at-pacquiao-bradley-presser-117654#more-117654

Roach speaks about Manny's leg cramps. Mannyxcuses?

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/roach-explains-mannys-mystery-leg-cramps-117648#more-117648
gettin' close!
Weights for the fights.

Manny Pacquiao 147 vs Timothy Bradley 146 (WBO welterweight championship)
Mike Jones 146.5 vs. Randall Bailey 146 (Vacant IBF welterweight championship)
Guillermo Rigondeaux 122 vs. Teon Kennedy 122 (WBA super bantamweight championship)
Jorge Arce 123.5 vs. Jesus Rojas 123.5
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Weights for the fights.

Guillermo Rigondeaux 122 vs. Teon Kennedy 122 (WBA super bantamweight championship)

Who?
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Weights for the fights.

Who?

Mike Jones
Got the BBQ ready for tonight

Caught this from EB. This much strife the day before a big fight can not be good for Manny.

Check the 10 second mark on as Pacquiao and Ariza are coming on-stage for the weigh-in. Ariza gets rejected from hopping on stage.

It is amazing Pac weighs more. Just from the simple eye test you would figure Bradely would. Dude is yoked.
bradley was yoked at his last showing and he stunk up the joint.
I see manny winning a decision as he does not seem to give a single fu*k about this fight.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Is Arum wrong for wanting 50/50?

Why should Floyd get more money? 60/40? The ego on that phagg*t is annoying. I'm hoping someone beats the crap out of him someday, but most likely he'll just run away and taunt from afar.

Exactly. Floyd is trying to make it seem like money isn't the issue and he wants to give the people what they want, but insists that he will not go for a 50/50 split.

Bottom line: if you NEED another individual to make the pot as high as it will be, then you do not deserve more than 50/50.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Is Arum wrong for wanting 50/50?

Why should Floyd get more money? 60/40? The ego on that phagg*t is annoying. I'm hoping someone beats the crap out of him someday, but most likely he'll just run away and taunt from afar.

Exactly. Floyd is trying to make it seem like money isn't the issue and he wants to give the people what they want, but insists that he will not go for a 50/50 split.

Bottom line: if you NEED another individual to make the pot as high as it will be, then you do not deserve more than 50/50.

I would offer this to Money: 60/40 if you win

50/50 if you lose
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Me too, along with 6 Gordon Biersch Blond Bocks and 6 Mission Brewery Blond Ales
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Me too, along with 6 Gordon Biersch Blond Bocks and 6 Mission Brewery Blond Ales

You're such a slore.