LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Manny Paki-Ow vs Tim Bradley (MGM Grand June 9th HBO PPV)

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I was yolking with nd btw we love your inside posts bro

You know we cool and that I like to share with you guys as much as I can. But I also will never turn into a TMZ reporter.
freddie wasn't looking too hot the last 24/7.. praying for that dude
Tim Bradley reminds me of Clubber Lang... I know a fictional character, but still
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
freddie wasn't looking too hot the last 24/7.. praying for that dude

Ya. He looked rough. If Mayweather doesn't happen after this fight I doubt he can make it much farther.
Thanks for the 411 Demon, much appreciated.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
As I have posted on here before, Araiza is not a very easy guy to work with and he rubs a lot of people wrong. Freddy and a lot of the trainers put up with him because of Manny. Lately it has boiled over. Some of the trainers are tired of his sh*t and have opted to leave the gym rather than to keep dealing with the BS. My trainer and 15 of our fighters have moved to a new gym. Chavez and co have left. A few other fighters have left as well. We had problems with another trainer that is under Freddies umbrella. When we brought it up with Freddie, he didn;t want to deal with it. So it was best to leave.

You will likely hear about Manny's "distractions" soon enough. I will not get into his personal stuff on here.

Wow... thanks for the insight.

Ariza is overrated anyways. He trained with Manny during the Marquez fight and Manny damn near lost.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

It seems that this fight hasn't caught enough interest in the general public. There was more buzz from the Mayweather-Cotto fight.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
It seems that this fight hasn't caught enough interest in the general public. There was more buzz from the Mayweather-Cotto fight.

agreed. Mayweather is a bigger draw and Cotto was the #3 draw. Also, the casual fan knew of Cotto, they don't know about Bradley.
Originally posted by Amir:

agreed. Mayweather is a bigger draw and Cotto was the #3 draw. Also, the casual fan knew of Cotto, they don't know about Bradley.

The only other person that knew about Bradley was Chaz. That is because he lives in the same town.

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
The only other person that knew about Bradley was Chaz. That is because he lives in the same town.

my point exactly. bradley is virtually a unknown which is the reason this fight is not getting the hype. Because no one knows him, people think he has zero chance and thus, don't care to watch the fight.

my point exactly. bradley is virtually a unknown which is the reason this fight is not getting the hype. Because no one knows him, people think he has zero chance and thus, don't care to watch the fight.

Hey now. I have watched a few of Bradley's fights. He isnt a no name. Isnt the fight I wanted to see, but not that bad. I will watch and be entertained.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Hey now. I have watched a few of Bradley's fights. He isnt a no name. Isnt the fight I wanted to see, but not that bad. I will watch and be entertained.

You will watch because of the man crush you have on Manny.
You will watch because of the man crush you have on Manny.

Mostly, yes...true. I have the HBO show recording and will watch all of them right before the fight starts. Mix in BBQ and Captain, Manny fight = good night.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Yeah, but you're more of a boxing fan than a casual fan. Same with Jeff. That's who I was referring too, the casual fan.
[ Edited by Amir on Jun 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone