There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's winning the NBA title?

Who's winning the NBA title?

Celtics :)
In a stomach-turning moment, a well-rested and motivated Ron Ron returns from suspension and leads the Lakers to an emotional game 7 win in the first round. This experience galvanizes the team and they proceed the sweep the rest of the playoffs. When the final buzzer sounds Kobe throws up 6 fingers and kisses his daughters and his ex-wife and smiles for the cameras and generally tries to seem as unrapey as possible. In the ensuing celebration, Ron Ron runs into the stands and inadvertently attacks his own fans, because of the emotion, man. It's very emotional. Stern and teh NBA get sued out of existence.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Celtics :)

LAKERS !!!!!
I wanna say the Bulls but with no Rose forget it
Lakers
  • Amir
  • Veteran
The team with the most black people.
Miami
Oklahoma CIty
San Antonio

All other teams are pretenders.

In the end I believe Miami will win it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Miami
Oklahoma CIty
San Antonio

this.. though i've been on okc's jock since last year
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Miami
Oklahoma CIty
San Antonio

this.. though i've been on okc's jock since last year
[ Edited by OKC49erFan on May 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM ]
Originally posted by dobo:
In a stomach-turning moment, a well-rested and motivated Ron Ron returns from suspension and leads the Lakers to an emotional game 7 win in the first round. This experience galvanizes the team and they proceed the sweep the rest of the playoffs. When the final buzzer sounds Kobe throws up 6 fingers and kisses his daughters and his ex-wife and smiles for the cameras and generally tries to seem as unrapey as possible. In the ensuing celebration, Ron Ron runs into the stands and inadvertently attacks his own fans, because of the emotion, man. It's very emotional. Stern and teh NBA get sued out of existence.

LOL.....even though its been weeks since this was written. This is why I am a dobo fan.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
the thunder are the most complete team
the spurs have one more run in them and has the most experience
a healthy derrick rose will take the bulls to the finals

With that said, I say the Thunder, but seriously, the spurs, thunder, lakers, celtics, heat, and bulls have legitimate shot of making it to the finals.

What kind of answer is that? I say the Spurs if they stay healthy.

It was an honest answer......the thunder are the favorites imo.

I'd say the Spurs have a few more runs in them than one. We have a huge infusion of young and veterans alike. Duncan is the only one really close to retirement. He would be a big loss though. He still has a few years if you have seen him play this year. We have accumulated a lot of young talent. Also I don't see how the Thunder are more complete than the Spurs. Spurs are also more deep than any team in the playoffs right now.
Still got OKC taking it all
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Still got OKC taking it all

They do have that clutch factor and with Durant anything is possible. Guy is a stud muffin rawr
Miami in the best playoffs of all time.
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by dobo:

LOL.....even though its been weeks since this was written. This is why I am a dobo fan.

but what if ... I'm ... right?