There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
LOL at those that think this rule was somehow unfair. He should have known the rule and he admitted that he screwed up. It would have been unfair to have disqualified him but the penalty was the only thing they could have done.

Now, if you want to talk unfair... how about giving a 1 stroke penalty to a 14 year old kid for slow play. Now THAT was b******t

How many times can one person contradict themselves in one post? lol

I dont know. Let me look at most of your posts.

As for my comments let me keep it simple so someone like you can understand it....
1) He made an illegal drop which is a 2 stroke penalty. After he admitted that he made the error he HAD to be penalized
2) The Masters officials did not penalize him right away and thus he signed a scorecard which was deemed to be correct at the time.
3) DQ would be wrong because of #2 above. If they had told him before his round was over and he still signed for a 6 on the 15th - then he would be DQ

What is lame is that you actually think the ruling was lame. Tiger thinks it was right,

Nothing in all of your rambling and self righteous post did you change anything about you contradicting yourself. In one part you're ok with the rules were properly enforced, yet you are upset because the rules were properly enforced on another player.

Can you find it somewhere in that thick skull of yours to understand something other than your own overinflated opinion?
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 14, 2013 at 12:22 PM ]
Tiger has no chance at this. He's hitting poor shots and misjudging things left and right.
It's raining pretty consistent out there, now. I can't see them letting play go on too much longer if this keeps up.
LOL at those that think this rule was somehow unfair. He should have known the rule and he admitted that he screwed up. It would have been unfair to have disqualified him but the penalty was the only thing they could have done.

Now, if you want to talk unfair... how about giving a 1 stroke penalty to a 14 year old kid for slow play. Now THAT was b******t

How many times can one person contradict themselves in one post? lol

I dont know. Let me look at most of your posts.

As for my comments let me keep it simple so someone like you can understand it....
1) He made an illegal drop which is a 2 stroke penalty. After he admitted that he made the error he HAD to be penalized
2) The Masters officials did not penalize him right away and thus he signed a scorecard which was deemed to be correct at the time.
3) DQ would be wrong because of #2 above. If they had told him before his round was over and he still signed for a 6 on the 15th - then he would be DQ

What is lame is that you actually think the ruling was lame. Tiger thinks it was right,

Nothing in all of your rambling and self righteous post did you change anything about you contradicting yourself. In one part you're ok with the rules were properly enforced, yet you are upset because the rules were properly enforced on another player.

Can you find it somewhere in that thick skull of yours to understand something other than your own overinflated opinion?

My overinflated opinion is exactly the same as Tigers. You obviously are too lame to understand that he screwed up and deserved what he got. You think it was lame that he got penalized for a rule he obviously broke. LOL Just stupid.

As for the kid with the slow play........ this rule is virtually never enforced even though it occurs every tourney. Its very subjective as opposed to a clear violation that happened with TIgers screw up. They made an example of this kid. I PROMISE you they never would have given a slow play penatly for a top pro contending for the lead.
Tiger has no chance at this. He's hitting poor shots and misjudging things left and right.

Gee.. thanks for stating the obvious.
Oh, john. You're so you it's hilarious. The funny part is you sit atop your self appointed throne gleaming with pride with how smart and better you are than everybody else. While the truth is we all just sit back, point, and laugh at you. And the best part is you just don't f**king get it.

Go f**k something. I'd say yourself, but you're too good for you.
Oh, john. You're so you it's hilarious. The funny part is you sit atop your self appointed throne gleaming with pride with how smart and better you are than everybody else. While the truth is we all just sit back, point, and laugh at you. And the best part is you just don't f**king get it.

LOL Stoney you get into more stupid arguments than anyone on the WZ. You cant admit when something you say is just so wrong. You obviously are clueless about golf, know nothing about the rules, and in this case anyway totally wrong.

So, go ahead and think that TIger was somehow screwed because he took an illegal drop to give himself an advantage. There is NO one who understands the game of golf that would agree with you. In fact, many called for Tiger to withdraw.

LOL Stoney you get into more stupid arguments than anyone on the WZ. You cant admit when something you say is just so wrong. You obviously are clueless about golf, know nothing about the rules, and in this case anyway totally wrong.

So, go ahead and think that TIger was somehow screwed because he took an illegal drop to give himself an advantage. There is NO one who understands the game of golf that would agree with you. In fact, many called for Tiger to withdraw.

I've played golf for over 30 years, and competitively for a while. Again, you think you know WTF you're talking about, but you don't.

And I find it hilarious how you just completely ignored my point about how you contradicted yourself. You're ok with the rules being applied to one player, but are upset when they are applied to another. The kid was taking too long and was warned multiple times. He continued to take too long, and was penalized. If you're taking this black and white stance with the ruling on Tiger, then you should look at the kid's situation the same.

But alas, you don't. You sway your stance to fit your opinion, like you always do, and continue to look like the know-it-all you are.

I'm done with you now. You're excused.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM ]

I've played golf for over 30 years, and competitively for a while. Again, you think you know WTF you're talking about, but you don't.

And I find it hilarious how you just completely ignored my point about how you contradicted yourself. You're ok with the rules being applied to one player, but are upset when they are applied to another. The kid was taking too long and was warned multiple times. He continued to take too long, and was penalized. If you're taking this black and white stance with the ruling on Tiger, then you should look at the kid's situation the same.

But alas, you don't. You sway your stance to fit your opinion, like you always do, and continue to look like the know-it-all you are.

I'm done with you now. You're excused.

Hey Stoney. Lets play 18 for $500 and settle this once and for all. PayPal works for me.

If you cant understand the difference between a clear violation to get a competitive advantage and a slow play warning (where it is never given even though it goes on every week) well then I dont know what to say to you. Again, your stance that the 2 stroke penalty was lame was one that someone who knows nothing about the game would take. A Tiger Woods fan that knows zip about the rules.
Tiger birdies 2 in a row. Too little, too late. Still 6 off the lead.
Tiger 4 back through 14.
This is fixing to get interesting
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
This is fixing to get interesting

The leaders are really starting to crumble.
Tiger Woods birdie four in a row potential