There are 217 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Watching golf is like watching flies f**k
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Watching golf is like watching flies f**k

Whatever turns you on.
Some ol b******t two stroke penalty given to woods for an incorrect drop. They debated disqualifying him. Now he starts the third round 5 strokes off the lead. Huge hill to climb now.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Some ol b******t two stroke penalty given to woods for an incorrect drop. They debated disqualifying him. Now he starts the third round 5 strokes off the lead. Huge hill to climb now.

That is if he doesnt withdraw. What is bs is that they knew this BEFORE he signed his scorecard and did not think to bring it up with him.
Sorta BS, here. They ruled he wasn't in violation until after he said what he said in this post round interview. Then changed their minds and penalized him. Lame.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Sorta BS, here. They ruled he wasn't in violation until after he said what he said in this post round interview. Then changed their minds and penalized him. Lame.

Ya, if he says I took a drop and played the shot...nothing. But he said I dropped it two yards back. So they knew he did it to have a better lie, etc.

The stupid part is a fan watching on TV called it in and reported it.
damn.. the tiger hate is real.. let him play
Stupid ruling. They said it was fine then they use his words against him and change their minds.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
dbag
I hope Tiger is so pissed off by the ruling that he tears it up this weekend, wins by four shots, and then decides never to play the Masters again.

I bet the fan was his ex-wfie Elin.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Joseph Montana ‏@JoeMontana

USGA is full of crap Just like replay in #nfl if you dont catch it when it happens forget it. That would be like going back on a call in the Superbowl that would change the outcome of the game. People cant wait to video and find something wrong with the game. Keep them out of the Game. They are spectators and should stay that way. If the USGA doesn't see it as it happens, too BAD. This is not about Tiger but about Keeping other people out od the game. How many fouls do you see in the #nba that dont get called or holding The day was over and no matter What they say about integrity of the game, it doesn't matter. Notike anyone tries to break the rules. If you don't see it or call it as it Happens too BAD! Its over! In my eyes.... not a good president. Sorry I was angry! Precedent.
LOL at those that think this rule was somehow unfair. He should have known the rule and he admitted that he screwed up. It would have been unfair to have disqualified him but the penalty was the only thing they could have done.

Now, if you want to talk unfair... how about giving a 1 stroke penalty to a 14 year old kid for slow play. Now THAT was b******t
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at those that think this rule was somehow unfair. He should have known the rule and he admitted that he screwed up. It would have been unfair to have disqualified him but the penalty was the only thing they could have done.

Now, if you want to talk unfair... how about giving a 1 stroke penalty to a 14 year old kid for slow play. Now THAT was b******t

How many times can one person contradict themselves in one post? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

How many times can one person contradict themselves in one post? lol

I dont know. Let me look at most of your posts.

As for my comments let me keep it simple so someone like you can understand it....
1) He made an illegal drop which is a 2 stroke penalty. After he admitted that he made the error he HAD to be penalized
2) The Masters officials did not penalize him right away and thus he signed a scorecard which was deemed to be correct at the time.
3) DQ would be wrong because of #2 above. If they had told him before his round was over and he still signed for a 6 on the 15th - then he would be DQ

What is lame is that you actually think the ruling was lame. Tiger thinks it was right,
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Apr 14, 2013 at 12:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone