LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 150 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Keep crying about the fouls, guys. You're getting a lot of friendly calls yourselves.

You mean friendly 'no-calls' that you feel should have been called? Please enlighten me on which fouls were called for us that should not have been?
Originally posted by teeohh:
lmao that dunk

Where you been?

I can't stand to watch more than 1 quarter of nba basketball anymore, so I just tuned in bud
Originally posted by djb49:
Keep crying about the fouls, guys. You're getting a lot of friendly calls yourselves.

You mean friendly 'no-calls' that you feel should have been called? Please enlighten me on which fouls were called for us that should not have been?

They keep giving the ball to the dubs when they clearly knock it out of bounds, in the back court, and the like. You're a blind homer if you don't see it.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 12, 2011 at 9:33 PM ]
lmao that dunk

Where you been?

I can't stand to watch more than 1 quarter of nba basketball anymore, so I just tuned in bud

Fair enough.

They keep giving the ball to the dubs when they clearly knock it out of bounds, in the back court, and the like. You're a blind homer if you don't see it.

Sure, I'm the only one being a homer.

I'm not a homer. I call it like I see it. I never said the no calls against us couldn't have been called. I called out the refs giving the ball back to GS when they don't deserve it.

I'm not a homer. I call it like I see it. I never said the no calls against us couldn't have been called. I called out the refs giving the ball back to GS when they don't deserve it.

Seriously, both teams are getting calls their way.. I actually have to say that it has been pretty fair throughout the game for an NBA game.. I'm gonna call out the refs on calls for the Warriors, and you're gonna do the same for the Lakers..
3 point Laker lead with 5 minutes to go. This should be a fun end to the game. I expect Kobe to get his shots going.
What's Monta mad about? He clearly slapped Kobe on the wrist on that foul call. The slow mo replay was clear as day.
Monta driving forward and trying to jump backwards into kobe to draw the foul.

What's Monta mad about? He clearly slapped Kobe on the wrist on that foul call. The slow mo replay was clear as day.

Cuz he doesn't get the same call right after.. Clear as day to me.
Monta driving forward and trying to jump backwards into kobe to draw the foul.

nothin but love for you stoney but your homerness has got you blinded something serious

He was mad at that point in the game because of something that hadn't happened yet? WTF are you talking about, man?

He was mad at that point in the game because of something that hadn't happened yet? WTF are you talking about, man?

I wasn't talking about that exact moment. But he knows well that he won't get the same calls that Kobe gets. And sure enough, it happened right after. Get it?
Monta trying to f**k with Kobe just a little too much. We all know how that usually ends up.

I'd love to see what he could do if he actually got a break in the game. Doesn't Smart understand the concept?
Share 49ersWebzone