LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

We haven't done one of these in a while. I'm expecting a close game. We shall see.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM ]
Nobody watching the game?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i'd watch but i'm a sad panda after watching orlando choke
Holy s**t! They just said that Phil Jackson is 51-9 all time vs the Warriors.
That's definitely not a clear path foul. Odom was not behind Curry when he fouled him. His teammates were, but not the ball handler.
1st quarter down..... [pray]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That's definitely not a clear path foul. Odom was not behind Curry when he fouled him. His teammates were, but not the ball handler.

Dude, you're funny.. You're worrying about whether or not it was a clear path foul? I would be amazed if the Warriors are in this game after the 3rd quarter..

Plus, all you have to do is sneeze in Kobe's direction and the refs will call a foul every time..

Oh yeah..
[ Edited by djb49 on Jan 12, 2011 at 8:09 PM ]
Originally posted by djb49:

Dude, you're funny.. You're worrying about whether or not it was a clear path foul? I would be amazed if the Warriors are in this game after the 3rd quarter..

Plus, all you have to do is sneeze in Kobe's direction and the refs will call a foul every time..

Oh yeah..

Dude, you're funny, too.
Originally posted by djb49:

Oh yeah..

Dude, you're funny, too.

Thanks.
Steve Blake shooting 20 foot jumpers is not the offense we need to be pushing.

Luke Walton is the worst player in the NBA no questions asked
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Dacos says what?

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:

I predict, by the end of the game, the Lakers shooting 40 free throws while the Warriors shoot 16..
This clippers heat game is beautiful
Share 49ersWebzone