There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Are you having fun, mug? lol

Its their championship, lol

like the lakers will do anything in the playoffs, you guys are gonna get crushed again like last year. No bench, and a bunch of old overrated players.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
like the lakers will do anything in the playoffs, you guys are gonna get crushed again like last year. No bench, and a bunch of old overrated players.

versus the kings who will do what, at all?
Are you having fun, mug? lol

Its their championship, lol

The word playoffs to Kings and Warriors fans is like a foreign language.

Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:

The number on bandwagoner is back.... Hi. What team do you like today? The Heat are playing good... maybe you can hop on that wagon.

The Kings went 8 straight years not long ago. Makes it easier when you can trade Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol in his prime though.
Originally posted by Muggins:

The Kings went 8 straight years not long ago. Makes it easier when you can trade Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol in his prime though.

Maybe you're not old enough to remember but the Lakers were in the playoffs even before Pau arrived.

Maybe you're not old enough to remember but the Lakers were in the playoffs even before Pau arrived.
I'm probably older than you. Anyway, if Pau never comes in that homer trade by Jerry West, and you have Kwame still, you think you'd still be in the playoffs? Probably actually since you have Kobe. lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
The number on bandwagoner is back.... Hi. What team do you like today? The Heat are playing good... maybe you can hop on that wagon.

is that the best you can do?
is that the best you can do?

Ummm, okay.... I'm just stating a fact about you being a Bay Area banwagon Laker fan. Nothing more. You might be a Heat fan by now, or maybe ever a Clipper fan. Who knows.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Does everything have to turn into you being a smartass and showing how tough you are?

I would like to turn that around and ask you the same question my friend.

Your the one that swings from my nuts, Holmes. It's like you can't wait for me to post so you can get your shot in. It's getting old. I'm ok with having fanboys, but you're getting carried away. Let it go, dude. We know how cool you are. You don't have to keep trying to prove it to everybody.

LOL. Whatever you say dude. You were the one that quoted me in the first place

Also "Your" should be "You're"
I don't know it all, but at least I do know my your from you're.

You just have to get your shot in, don't you? Get off the nuts, dude.

I asked you a legit question. All you had to say was you were talkin about last year.

I'm probably older than you. Anyway, if Pau never comes in that homer trade by Jerry West, and you have Kwame still, you think you'd still be in the playoffs? Probably actually since you have Kobe. lol

Just FYI, West wasn't with the grizz when that trade went down. And thattrade netted them Marc Gasol, ans turned them into a legit team again.

FWIW
Just FYI, West wasn't with the grizz when that trade went down. And thattrade netted them Marc Gasol, ans turned them into a legit team again.

FWIW
However it went down you know what I'm saying. Everyone in the league was like WTF is this s**t trade!
You just have to get your shot in, don't you? Get off the nuts, dude.

I asked you a legit question. All you had to say was you were talkin about last year.

The best way to get to a troll is to troll the troll. #SWINGINGONYOURNUTS

The difference is, we know we aren't doing anything. We don't go around talking s**t like we're all that, making fun of other teams franchises. We will stay loyal no matter what, unlike most bandwagon lakers fans. Truth of the matter is though, the Lakers won't make it out of the first round, barring a big trade. This is one of their worst teams in a while.

With that said, yes playoffs are better than no playoffs, but there's no validation to going around being a jackass when your team really isn't all that good either.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Mar 2, 2012 at 3:51 PM ]

The difference is, we know we aren't doing anything. We don't go around talking s**t like we're all that, making fun of other teams franchises. We will stay loyal no matter what, unlike most bandwagon lakers fans. Truth of the matter is though, the Lakers won't make it out of the first round, barring a big trade. This is one of their worst teams in a while.

With that said, yes playoffs are better than no playoffs, but there's no validation to going around being a jackass when your team really isn't all that good either.

Look here son all that hate is bad for your health.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com