There are 214 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The "best" center in the west vs the second best(cousins) ....Cuz owned Bynum last time. Should be a good matchup. I still think Cuz is too quick for Bynum.

He owned him because Bynum didn't play?

I was talking about the last time they played. Where they were on the court at the SAME TIME. Try to use your brain next time man. But whatever you say adult know it all.

Lol at Lakers fans though making fun of the kings for being 2nd to last in the west...we know we suck, however, this team that sucks beat your team. So what's that say about your squad? Lol. You guys aren't doing s**t this year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by susweel:
Are you having fun, mug? lol

Its their championship, lol
At this point we don't care, just like you guys don't. It's a road game that we will likely lose easily. I'm just happy to play along in this thread though.

I just enjoy the back or forth banter.
Lets go kings!!!!!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Lets go kings!!!!!

lets go lake show!
The "best" center in the west vs the second best(cousins) ....Cuz owned Bynum last time. Should be a good matchup. I still think Cuz is too quick for Bynum.

He owned him because Bynum didn't play?

I was talking about the last time they played. Where they were on the court at the SAME TIME. Try to use your brain next time man. But whatever you say adult know it all.

Lol at Lakers fans though making fun of the kings for being 2nd to last in the west...we know we suck, however, this team that sucks beat your team. So what's that say about your squad? Lol. You guys aren't doing s**t this year.

Does everything have to turn into you being a smartass and showing how tough you are?
They're going to be able to build a new staples center with all the bricks Kobe is going to be throwing up.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by susweel:
Are you having fun, mug? lol

Its their championship, lol
At this point we don't care, just like you guys don't. It's a road game that we will likely lose easily. I'm just happy to play along in this thread though.

+1
Does everything have to turn into you being a smartass and showing how tough you are?

I would like to turn that around and ask you the same question my friend.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Lets go kings!!!!!

+1

Your the one that swings from my nuts, Holmes. It's like you can't wait for me to post so you can get your shot in. It's getting old. I'm ok with having fanboys, but you're getting carried away. Let it go, dude. We know how cool you are. You don't have to keep trying to prove it to everybody.

i remember when these games used to be interesting, like ten years ago.

why are the kings not retracted yet?

Your the one that swings from my nuts, Holmes. It's like you can't wait for me to post so you can get your shot in. It's getting old. I'm ok with having fanboys, but you're getting carried away. Let it go, dude. We know how cool you are. You don't have to keep trying to prove it to everybody.

LOL. Whatever you say dude. You were the one that quoted me in the first place

Also "Your" should be "You're"
I don't know it all, but at least I do know my your from you're.
i appear to have stepped into the middle of a dick waving contest
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

LOL. Whatever you say dude. You were the one that quoted me in the first place

Also "Your" should be "You're"
I don't know it all, but at least I do know my your from you're.

Would you guys throw blows if you ever met, lol?
Share 49ersWebzone