LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

DEMARCUS
Originally posted by marshniners24:
DEMARCUS

Gasol has no chance to guard him. He just blows by him like it's nothing.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
DEMARCUS

Gasol has no chance to guard him. He just blows by him like it's nothing.

Yea not many bigs can guard cousins. He's got so much talent on offense

Lol at Kobe's b***h ass looking for a foul after he clearly and cleanly got pick pocketed
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
FREE TACOS

CHUCKWAGON IS ALREADY IN LINE NO CUTS b***h
Originally posted by Muggins:
FREE TACOS

CHUCKWAGON IS ALREADY IN LINE NO CUTS b***h

LOL

Wow this feels good what a blowout
Ugggh.... Lakers looking like B*tches against these f*cking Queens. Game over. Really sad effort today....
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Ugggh.... Lakers looking like B*tches against these f*cking Queens. Game over. Really sad effort today....

THE GAME WAS OVER A LONG TIME AGO. BACK WHEN CHUCK HAYES DOMINATED D12 LOLOLOOOOOOOOLLL
Originally posted by Muggins:

THE GAME WAS OVER A LONG TIME AGO. BACK WHEN CHUCK HAYES DOMINATED D12 LOLOLOOOOOOOOLLL

TROLOLOL THIS
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Well the streak continues everyt time I go to kings lakers the kings always win. First time I seen the crowd so low for a laker game, probably 75% capacity. Also I think we need to trade gasol he has evolved into a very large vagina.

It's okay man... Maybe it's the time of the month for you to bleed and be emotional.

It's just one game, but damn it feels good to beat the fake, chump a55 Lakers.

lol Gasol blows
Originally posted by sacniner:

It's okay man... Maybe it's the time of the month for you to bleed and be emotional.

It's just one game, but damn it feels good to beat the fake, chump a55 Lakers.

Pffffftt! GTFOH!!! Dont come at me like that Sac. My response had nothing to do with you or your sad franchise. Its not my fault your FO and players are ok with a losing atmosphere. So if your gonna hate on something or someone, Blame your team and management for not letting you experience the winning feeling! Dont blame Hardcore fans or teams that just wanna win! With all the talent we have now, coming up short against small teams like yours is just inexcusable. Period!!!

Marshniner24... Not my intention to check your Sac Brethren at the door, but it had to be done!
Haha it's all good boss
Pffffftt! GTFOH!!! Dont come at me like that Sac. My response had nothing to do with you or your sad franchise. Its not my fault your FO and players are ok with a losing atmosphere. So if your gonna hate on something or someone, Blame your team and management for not letting you experience the winning feeling! Dont blame Hardcore fans or teams that just wanna win! With all the talent we have now, coming up short against small teams like yours is just inexcusable. Period!!!

Marshniner24... Not my intention to check your Sac Brethren at the door, but it had to be done!

Lol... I was messing with you man. I am fully aware that my team sucks. Just talking smack. It happens, especially on a nor cal team website... Sorry for checking you at da door. It's gotta be done doe
Originally posted by sacniner:

Lol... I was messing with you man. I am fully aware that my team sucks. Just talking smack. It happens, especially on a nor cal team website... Sorry for checking you at da door. It's gotta be done doe

None taken. Its good.
Share 49ersWebzone