LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Here we go motherb***hes!!!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
You guys got everyone except Artest, right?
Originally posted by Muggins:
You guys got everyone except Artest, right?

Yes, until a minute and a half into the game when Nash left the game for good after hurting his hamstring.
Jesus, Chris Duhon in is the game. I literally haven't seen him touch the court in months.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Welp. Good news for you guys is it's the Kings. Bad news is the Kings are playing really well these days. Kings lead the league in scoring since the All Star break.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jesus, Chris Duhon in is the game. I literally haven't seen him touch the court in months.

Must be awesome being him
get paid millions to watch Steve Nash play
Pau heating up. Can he be the savior?
Duhon hit the side of the backboard on a corner 3!
11-2 run by the Lakers, Kobe passes Wilt, and this is again a ballgame. Kobe has decided it's time to make s**t happen.
Damn, that was a crystal clear "Let's go La-Kers" chant going in sac.

stoney pulling off some jrg ish
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
stoney pulling off some jrg ish

All the fair weather fans may have found something else to care about, but I'm still a diehard and care about this match up.

WhyTF didn't the kings get a timeout sooner? That was a f**king landslide that just crashed on them.
All the fair weather fans may have found something else to care about, but I'm still a diehard and care about this match up.

WhyTF didn't the kings get a timeout sooner? That was a f**king landslide that just crashed on them.

not watching but pretty sure the answer is keith dumb

I didn't know they were playing. I always like to see dmc vs d12
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

You probably shouldn't have done that lol.
Share 49ersWebzone