There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Interesting first half. Lakers look very discombobulated. Should be a good finish.
Posting live from the game and neither team is playing well. Just found out CK is starting wow that s**t cray.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Interesting first half. Lakers look very discombobulated. Should be a good finish.

wow was it 8 turnovers in the 2nd? They better get they Sh*t together if they wanna win this back to back game.
Originally posted by susweel:
Posting live from the game and neither team is playing well. Just found out CK is starting wow that s**t cray.

Sus! Our wz sideline reporter.
Originally posted by susweel:

THAT'S NEWS to me! Thx.. wow.
Metta for 3!!! Ugggghh..... Offense looking horrendous coming out of the break.
Lakers just look lost out there.

There is absolutely nothing being ran that looks like a D'Antoni offense.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Nov 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM ]
Pffffttttt! Lakers look tired and dis interested. Same o Same o performance against teams with small lineups.
I have no faith in the bench to keep it close with Kobe on the sidelines.
Guess Meeks didnt get the memo on that foul, that Lakers are out of fouls to give with over 7 mins left. Meeks is boiling hot though with the shot.
5 point kings lead with 4:39 to go. Kobe gonna turn it up. He's gonna need someone else to help him.

19 f**king turnovers and they're still in this.
Ugggh..... 2:46 left on the clock and now we down 7
Holy f**k just got off work

Howard knocking out Jt
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
I like it when we play the Queens, this time Cous will play right?!?! I wanna see Howard posterize his @ss.

Chuck Hayes shut that s**t down.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Holy f**k just got off work

Howard knocking out Jt

With a backhanded slap that barely hit him. lol

JT was over the back before that happened. They blew that call, but whatevs.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com