LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Oh alright thanks for sharing, i'm definitely a bandwagon fan after reading that definition so thanks for clearing that up.

It's not like my first Laker jersey was a Nick Van Exel jersey, or that I've been to over 40 Lakers games including 7 playoff games. It's not like my dad's side of the family has had season tickets since they played at the Forum. A real original insult from you though Thanks for playing though

Bandwagon fans can go to games too
Originally posted by sacniner:
Oh alright thanks for sharing, i'm definitely a bandwagon fan after reading that definition so thanks for clearing that up.

It's not like my first Laker jersey was a Nick Van Exel jersey, or that I've been to over 40 Lakers games including 7 playoff games. It's not like my dad's side of the family has had season tickets since they played at the Forum. A real original insult from you though Thanks for playing though

Really that's all you've got? I'm disappointed

Lol, it seems like you're taking it personal man. Therefore, I don't think you're disappointed.

Lol, it seems like you're taking it personal man. Therefore, I don't think you're disappointed.

not really I've just come to expect better efforts from Laker haters

Not a Laker hater. Just hate on bandwagon fans. There are plenty of them. But, I really don't care that much.
Originally posted by Marsh:
championship comes through SacTown

Lol... dude, you got a thousand posts with your alter ego already. That's insane... Thanks for pumping up the numbers in the Kings thread.

Not a Laker hater. Just hate on bandwagon fans. There are plenty of them. But, I really don't care that much.

obviously you do by calling out people for no reason
Originally posted by Marsh:
championship comes through SacTown

Lol... dude, you got a thousand posts with your alter ego already. That's insane... Thanks for pumping up the numbers in the Kings thread.

This to both posts
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Easy W

• Morsh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Easy W
This
Cousins is gonna own Howard

Easy W

God, the Kings suck. Even by their standards. This will be a big time a55 whooping. Doesn't matter if the Lakers are coming off a back to back and probably went out and partied hard last night. Kings will lose by about 20. At least we're used to it.

Easy W

God, the Kings suck. Even by their standards. This will be a big time a55 whooping. Doesn't matter if the Lakers are coming off a back to back and probably went out and partied hard last night. Kings will lose by about 20. At least we're used to it.

Partied hard last night? I didn't know the sac party scene was that big, after midnight, on a Tuesday night. lol

Easy W

Partied hard last night? I didn't know the sac party scene was that big, after midnight, on a Tuesday night. lol

There is hookers and coke here.

I was hoping no one bumped this thread...
Originally posted by Morsh:

Easy W
This
Cousins is gonna own Howard

Was talking about for the lakers
Share 49ersWebzone