GO bulls
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
f**k the heat.

GO bulls

• 4ML
  • Veteran
James became the NBA's first player since 2008 to finish with at least 20 points, nine rebounds, eight assists, five steals and two blocks. The last one to do that? James himself.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
James became the NBA's first player since 2008 to finish with at least 20 points, nine rebounds, eight assists, five steals and two blocks. The last one to do that? James himself.

Yah but he's still scared to take the big shot.
if u call yourself the king then u should look to bury any and all who dare to oppose u. your teammates are mere partners in crime but u are the all deciding alpha and u take 85% of all game winning shots. lebron needs to learn this
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
if u call yourself the king then u should look to bury any and all who dare to oppose u. your teammates are mere partners in crime but u are the all deciding alpha and u take 85% of all game winning shots. lebron needs to learn this

All I gotta say is 7 years with all that talent and nothing to show for it. Dude's getting old.
THE BAND WAGON TREAD!!!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

i believe he also has the chosen one tattooed on him aswell, great player, but hes just not cold blooded, doesnt have that gene in him
Lebron better than kobe?

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Lebron better scorer than kobe?

fixed

Not worried about the past. Chicago has their act together this season. If Heat play Bulls in playoffs, this time the Bulls have the advantage. They have the much deeper bench still and have the chip on their shoulder...Go Bulls!
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Mar 5, 2012 at 6:20 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
D Wade has always been a whiny phony b*tch, but he's completely changed since LeBron joined the Heat. Can't stand Wade.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Not worried about the past. Chicago has their act together this season. If Heat play Bulls in playoffs, this time the Bulls have the advantage. They have the much deeper bench still and have the chip on their shoulder...Go Bulls!

What advantage? I don't remember Bulls adding anyone significant to their team this off-seaosn. Bulls could beat Heat because anything can happen, but I don't see any advantage they have. Miami is a much better team today than they were at any point last season - don't underestimate them because they lost couple games with Bosh out.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
D Wade has always been a whiny phony b*tch, but he's completely changed since LeBron joined the Heat. Can't stand Wade.

So, you're saying he is not a whiny phony b***h anymore...and you can't stand that?

Originally posted by FL9er:

a lot of the alpha males in the nba are, the refs are partly to blame, they give these guys so many call the average to good players dont get, then when they decide to not blow a whistle that typically may warrant a whistle when its a star player, they get all pissy, i dont agree with it, but the refs have empowered these guys to a degree, and the stars are given more lee-way after the play when staring down the refs and arguing calls and what not
Share 49ersWebzone