There are 209 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Lebron better scorer than kobe?

fixed

He's neither...Not even the best player on his team and not even close to being the most clutch on his team
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
He's neither...Not even the best player on his team and not even close to being the most clutch on his team

lol what? He is the best player in the league. D. Rose and Dwight Howard are the only others who come close...and I love D.Wade, but he is not even close to Lebron's level. You're tripping if you think Wade is a better player than Lebron.

As far as being clutch, Lebron has had a so-so performance in that regard during this career, and I agree Wade has been more clutch. But, being clutch isn't the only barometer.

lol what? He is the best player in the league. D. Rose and Dwight Howard are the only others who come close...and I love D.Wade, but he is not even close to Lebron's level. You're tripping if you think Wade is a better player than Lebron.

As far as being clutch, Lebron has had a so-so performance in that regard during this career, and I agree Wade has been more clutch. But, being clutch isn't the only barometer.

I tend to agree with most of your post, but I can't comprehend how you can describe lebron's "clutchness" as so-so. How can it be anything but flat out horrific?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I tend to agree with most of your post, but I can't comprehend how you can describe lebron's "clutchness" as so-so. How can it be anything but flat out horrific?

I said so-so only because of what he did against Chicago last year in the conf. finals and what he did against Detroit in conf. finals a few years ago. Obviously, in finals he played awful in the 4th quarter, but he has had some really good series in 4th quarter as well. But, I won't argue with you - he has been poor in that department more often than not.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
On the day that the Heat headed west, the headwinds were stronger than normal. The team plane was going to use more fuel than usual, so a refueling stop would be necessary. Turns out, Oklahoma City was that stopping point.

Refueling a massive airplane takes time, so according to an airport worker who witnessed the entire scene, the players got off the jet. Most stayed in their own little world. Not LeBron. He noticed a couple of uniformed military personnel approach the team's security person.

Just like the Heat players, the helicopter pilots were in the terminal stretching their legs. They never expected the Miami Heat to walk through the door. Some of them wanted pictures with the players, but when the crew members approached the team's security detail, they were told no.

Maybe LeBron could overhear the conversation, or perhaps he could just tell by their body language what was going on. Either way, he piped up. "Hey, hey," he said, "any of these military guys can take a picture with us." He turned to his teammates. "You guys get up," he told them. He turned to the servicemen. "Get your camera up," he said. He started to wave the servicemen over but noticed that some of the players weren't yet on their feet. "Hey, everybody get up," he said. "Get in a circle here. Anybody that wants their picture taken with us, we'll do it."

And that's exactly what they did. Any of the four or five dozen helicopter crewmen who wanted a photo got one. Not all of them did, but LeBron and his teammates posed with each and every one of them who asked.

Link
So apparently LeBron dislocated his ring finger. Shouldn't effect him though, considering he doesn't use it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7744481/sources-miami-heat-lebron-james-dislocated-finger-non-shooting-hand
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
So apparently LeBron dislocated his ring finger. Shouldn't effect him though, considering he doesn't use it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7744481/sources-miami-heat-lebron-james-dislocated-finger-non-shooting-hand

cheap shot
Originally posted by vrabbit:

cheap shot

It's been a while and I miss 4ML.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

cheap shot

It's been a while and I miss 4ML.

I guess he can still shoot better than 43% though

• 4ML
  • Veteran
haha heat. most overrated team in the nba. They have two good players and that's it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
haha heat. most overrated team in the nba. They have two good players and that's it.

Yea, they are over-rated because they lost at Chicago in OT

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Yea, they are over-rated because they lost at Chicago in OT

That game just showed the depth that the Bulls have, but also shows the value of having two GREAT players on one team. Take Wade and James off the Heat, and you have the Toronto Raptors. The Bulls won that game with Rose and Hamilton being ineffective. Having Lebron and Dwyane on the same team, anything can happen. I wouldn't go as far as saying the Heat are overrated, but I will agree with Barkley in saying the Heat do have many flaws. Give this Heat team a legitimate big man, watch out I can say the same about my Bulls though, give us a big time SG, watch out lol! Hoping its Bulls vs Heat again in the ECF....Go Bulls!!!
This is a weird team.
Share 49ersWebzone