LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 334 users in the forums

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

^ does this really surprise anyone. Typical.
2001 kings ANYBODYYYYY YAYUH ;)
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
2001 kings ANYBODYYYYY YAYUH ;)

yea
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sacramento Arena could be renamed the "Sleep Train"

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/08/sacramento-arena-could-be-renamed-the-sleep-train/

Just read this on pbt just thought I'd share it.
Originally posted by susweel:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/08/sacramento-arena-could-be-renamed-the-sleep-train/

Lol I like it better than Power Balance Pavillion
Originally posted by susweel:

Nice that a locally based company is interested, but it's funny that the Maloofs can't get a big corporation for naming rights. Of course, a big corporation would pay a lot more. F'n clowns.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
The Kings on Facebook posted today, touting a download of an awesome Travis Outlaw Wallpaper! Needless to say they deleted my comment from the page.

P.S. I like Sleep Train. Anything's better than that ghey power balance crap. I drive by that Arena every morning and just smh looking at it.
Originally posted by Muggins:
The Kings on Facebook posted today, touting a download of an awesome Travis Outlaw Wallpaper! Needless to say they deleted my comment from the page.

P.S. I like Sleep Train. Anything's better than that ghey power balance crap. I drive by that Arena every morning and just smh looking at it.

LOL I saw that post and was like WTF. Why would anyone want a Travis Outlaw wallpaper?

I wouldn't beleive you unless I saw it myself. They are serious with that? What a m'fn joke. I think someone inside the organization was having fun.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

I wouldn't beleive you unless I saw it myself. They are serious with that? What a m'fn joke. I think someone inside the organization was having fun.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
And today they posted Travis Outlaws Top 10 Plays from last year LOL WTF

"Sleep Train...your ticket to a better night's sleep" lol, fitting. What a snoozer of an offseason.
And today they posted Travis Outlaws Top 10 Plays from last year LOL WTF

Someone needs to get canned for this!
Originally posted by sacniner:

man, this s**t gets me depressed. lol

met mike bibby playing craps at the palms
Share 49ersWebzone