LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 427 users in the forums

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
good game Marsh....

What do you think of Thornton? Just curious to hear your opinion

Yea good game bro. And man Thornton is awesome. He is so underrated. He can score from any spot on the floor and he is a great shooter and has good ball skills. Also not a bad defender because he is so quick. I love him!

He reminds me of Artest. He's got skills, but you can see the crazy in the back of his mind just begging to come out and do something stupid.

Huh? Thornton? I see no similaritys.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
good game Marsh....

What do you think of Thornton? Just curious to hear your opinion

Yea good game bro. And man Thornton is awesome. He is so underrated. He can score from any spot on the floor and he is a great shooter and has good ball skills. Also not a bad defender because he is so quick. I love him!

He reminds me of Artest. He's got skills, but you can see the crazy in the back of his mind just begging to come out and do something stupid.

Huh? Thornton? I see no similaritys.

Oh s**t. Somehow I got Cousins in my head.
Lets keep this up... this team needs to shut people like me up (I have been negative )

The backcourt can flat score. Thornton, Reke and Jimmer. Loved what I saw out of Isiah Thomas also. Hopefully he can give us some quality PG time off the bench this year. He is the only pure PG on the squad. Hayes is nice on the inside and he even made a free throw. DMC was busting his a55 tonight. Glad he didn't b*tch at Westphal for taking him out of the game after he picked up that tech on Gasol. Like how everyone contributes. This backcourt will be fun to watch. Lets hope their egos don't get too big and those guys can share the ball.
Oh s**t. Somehow I got Cousins in my head.

Lulz thought so. Yea you can see it. But also in this game I saw instances where you can tell he is maturing. Because on certain plays he would've been complaining or crying last year he handled it differently in this game. I hope he keeps improving. He is a huge part of this team.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good win for you guys I truly hope you guys have a good season.
Originally posted by susweel:
Good win for you guys I truly hope you guys have a good season.

thanks man
Originally posted by sacniner:
Lets keep this up... this team needs to shut people like me up (I have been negative )

The backcourt can flat score. Thornton, Reke and Jimmer. Loved what I saw out of Isiah Thomas also. Hopefully he can give us some quality PG time off the bench this year. He is the only pure PG on the squad. Hayes is nice on the inside and he even made a free throw. DMC was busting his a55 tonight. Glad he didn't b*tch at Westphal for taking him out of the game after he picked up that tech on Gasol. Like how everyone contributes. This backcourt will be fun to watch. Lets hope their egos don't get too big and those guys can share the ball.

Not a hater, but these are not the same ol lakers from last year. They don't have Phil coaching, Lamar's presence, and kobe is a year older. Also, they are coming off of a game last night so they have dead legs. The kings had the enthusiasm because it was their season opener. It was a good showing by Sacramento, but let's remember the facts.

But tonight, it was special because i felt the arco roar. The fans were into it and it wasn't AS MANY laker fans as it has been in the past. Indeed, it was a good night for Nor Cal basketball teams but both teams have along way to go.
Congrats on the win, dudes.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Not a hater, but these are not the same ol lakers from last year. They don't have Phil coaching, Lamar's presence, and kobe is a year older. Also, they are coming off of a game last night so they have dead legs. The kings had the enthusiasm because it was their season opener. It was a good showing by Sacramento, but let's remember the facts.

But tonight, it was special because i felt the arco roar. The fans were into it and it wasn't AS MANY laker fans as it has been in the past. Indeed, it was a good night for Nor Cal basketball teams but both teams have along way to go.

obviously they're not the same team but they're still a really good team and it's still a great win.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Thanks man!

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

thanks bro
It sure was nice to hear those beat LA chants again
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Any win for this team is a good win... especially against a legit playoff team. I get your point though.
I didn't sense the intense Lakers fans presence either. Maybe just a product of the game or a stronger effort by our fans to buy tix.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I didn't sense the intense Lakers fans presence either. Maybe just a product of the game or a stronger effort by our fans to buy tix.

this was the blackout thing where you got tickets to a couple other games and a free black kings tshirt if you bought tickets. I think that deterred a lot of Laker fans.
Share 49ersWebzone