There are 212 users in the forums

Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

you're bragging that you beat the timberwolves??
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

considering this is the same team that got beat last night by the Bucks, I'll take what I can get. Plus Val hates Kobe

considering this is the same team that got beat last night by the Bucks, I'll take what I can get. Plus Val hates Kobe

carry on.

lol sincal what do you think this is, 2004?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

with the way the Lakers play sometimes and we played the Wolves in the 2003 playoffs before losing to the Spurs in the next round ending our chance at a 4-peat

with the way the Lakers play sometimes and we played the Wolves in the 2003 playoffs before losing to the Spurs in the next round ending our chance at a 4-peat

off topic but I honestly think if Chris Webber's knee hadn't exploded that 2003 spurs championship would be a Sacramento Kings 1.

btw anyone else think Rubio and Love could turn out to be the 20teens version of Stockton/Malone?

off topic but I honestly think if Chris Webber's knee hadn't exploded that 2003 spurs championship would be a Sacramento Kings 1.

btw anyone else think Rubio and Love could turn out to be the 20teens version of Stockton/Malone?

maybe next year if not the year after for sure and these two are gonna be a vicious duo
Good game. I thought the valrods were gonna win it when they took the lead late, but surprisingly, and uncharacteristically, the Lakers got their s**t together and took it right back.

maybe next year if not the year after for sure and these two are gonna be a vicious duo

They said the same thing about Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer. That didn't work out too well.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

They said the same thing about Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer. That didn't work out too well.

Love is already better than Boozer ever was though, and he's only 23. More skilled and maybe more athletic. Better jump shot. DWill is still really good, just maybe not all time great good. Plus Rubio is a pass first player, and has size to be a good defender. He is more similar to Stockton or Kidd than a guy like DWill ever was.
Wolves win!!!! Top Houston 120-108! Beasley with 34 points, Love with 29 pts/7 reb and Rubio with 18 pts and 11 assists! -- MNTimberwolves (@MNTimberwolves)
Originally posted by valrod33:
Wolves win!!!! Top Houston 120-108! Beasley with 34 points, Love with 29 pts/7 reb and Rubio with 18 pts and 11 assists! -- MNTimberwolves (@MNTimberwolves)

Mark Remme @MarkRemme
NBA announced this afternoon @rickyrubio9 is the Western Conference Rookie of the Month. #NBA #Twolves
They won again. Without looking at the standings, they are close to .500.
Share 49ersWebzone