There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Not bad. I'll take it. This offseason has been one of the best I've witnessed in a while.

might actually get you guys to 35 wins, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Not bad. I'll take it. This offseason has been one of the best I've witnessed in a while.

might actually get you guys to 35 wins, lol

We should easily surpass 35 wins, provided the team stays relatively healthy. We managed 36 wins in 2010-11 with a lesser roster. This team is more talented, balanced, and deeper. I'm going with 45 wins.
Our two new acquisitions from the Hornets at practice..
Carl Landry ‏@CarlLandry24
Happy to announce I will be joining the @Warriors family. Time to go to work!!! # WarriorNation


Carl Landry ‏@CarlLandry24
Very impressed with @Warriors Management & Coach Jackson's commitment to winning. Really looking forward to the season!!#WarriorNation
Nice signing. I loved Landry when he was on the kings. He will fight for you guys, tough dude.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
2 year 8 million dollar contract for Landry. I like the player and the contract, good signing.

Our bench isn't that bad anymore. We have very good backup PG and SG. A good backup PF and depth at SF
Our roster is a lot better than what it was at the beginning of last year.

Imo there's no doubt Bogut is the most important player on this team. If he stays healthy I think we'll make the playoffs, if he gets another bad injury there's 0% chance we make the playoffs.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jul 31, 2012 at 1:25 AM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Carl Landry ‏@CarlLandry24
Happy to announce I will be joining the @Warriors family. Time to go to work!!! # WarriorNation


Carl Landry ‏@CarlLandry24
Very impressed with @Warriors Management & Coach Jackson's commitment to winning. Really looking forward to the season!!#WarriorNation

Carl is very diplomatic. He couldn't write: " I have surveyed the financial alternatives and have duly determined the Warriors best suited to assist me in financing a house as big as an elementary school with an immaculately manicured yard large enough to host NFL games and a drive way big enough to land an Airbus A380-800."
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jul 31, 2012 at 7:23 AM ]
Is there anyway to win an all expenses paid date with a Warrior cheerleader of my choice? There are some hot looking young ladies with whom I would love to discuss the creation of the universe.
With Rush back I think we might resemble an NBA team!
Originally posted by susweel:
might actually get you guys to 35 wins, lol


If healthy, this team gets 45.

That's a big IF though.
Would rather have gotten Hill for 2 for 8 million than Landry for the same price. Idk though, I guess Landry is pretty good.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Would rather have gotten Hill for 2 for 8 million than Landry for the same price. Idk though, I guess Landry is pretty good.

Hill was pretty good last year, but he's got some off the court issues that may get him in trouble. Rather go with Landry, who's a pretty tough guy, and solid dude off the court.
Originally posted by ritchie:
If healthy, this team gets 45.

That's a big IF though.

Well, we haven't reached the point where teams are saying , "Jumping Jehoshaphat, we got to go up against the Warriors, they're going to kill us, even though we're playing at home."
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jul 31, 2012 at 2:40 PM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Well, we haven't reached the point where teams are saying , "Jumping Jehoshaphat, we got to go up against the Warriors, they're going to kill, even though we're playing at home."

Barring injury, this team will be much better in the second half of the season.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 583
Warriors signed Rush back. I guess the team is set now.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com