There are 694 users in the forums
Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!
Jul 24, 2012 at 1:53 PM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Do we have enough space on the roster to have them for the games? Or is he gonna end up playing in the D-League?
Jul 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM
- RogerCraig
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,887
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Do we have enough space on the roster to have them for the games? Or is he gonna end up playing in the D-League?
I don't begin to understand the rules and regulations about player signings. He signed a two year contract with Warriors. What does that mean? If he is cut, he's gets payed only if it's a guaranteed contract? Probably goes to Sana Cruz.. Great defensive display in Vegas.
Jul 24, 2012 at 4:41 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
Jul 24, 2012 at 4:43 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Please bump out of this page. I can't stand that Valrod pic anymore lol
Jul 24, 2012 at 4:58 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by YungAce:
Please bump out of this page. I can't stand that Valrod pic anymore lol
LOL
no more wookie
Jul 24, 2012 at 5:02 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:LOL
no more wookie
You didn't have to remove it lol
Every time I hit the last pg, baby wook would be there like BAM
Jul 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LOL
no more wookie
You didn't have to remove it lol
Every time I hit the last pg, baby wook would be there like BAM
hahahaha nah it's good, i was tired of seeing it too.
takes up alot of space.
Jul 26, 2012 at 7:52 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Mike Malone eliminated from Blazers' coaching search
Jul 26, 2012 at 9:40 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Mike Malone eliminated from Blazers' coaching search
How is this good news? Is he a good coach or something?
Jul 26, 2012 at 9:52 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Mike Malone eliminated from Blazers' coaching search
How is this good news? Is he a good coach or something?
It's good news cuz he's considered one of the better, young coaching minds in the NBA. He basically coaches the Warriors in the games.
Jul 26, 2012 at 12:44 PM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by SF69ers:Originally posted by niners4lyfe:Originally posted by SF69ers:Mike Malone eliminated from Blazers' coaching search
How is this good news? Is he a good coach or something?
It's good news cuz he's considered one of the better, young coaching minds in the NBA. He basically coaches the Warriors in the games.
lol he's basically our head coach on gamedays
Jul 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM
- nicedraw94080
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,871
What up my Warriors die hards!! Jus wanted stop by the zone and what up to my webzoners...
Klay Thompson - I told people who wanted to listen, he would be a great NBA shooter. And was a great draft pick at the time. He's looking real promising going into his 2nd year and how much of a compliment was it that he got invited to the USA select team.
Harrison Barnes - I was'nt too sure how he would do in the summer league, but he proved me wrong. I didn't realize his athleticism and length until I saw him in Las Vegas. He needs to improve his skill set in attacking the rim, but he is fundamentally sharp and has descent range for his size. Very well spoken and very humble guy. Excited to see him and Klay working together in the summer league.
Gotta run... Go Dubz!!
Klay Thompson - I told people who wanted to listen, he would be a great NBA shooter. And was a great draft pick at the time. He's looking real promising going into his 2nd year and how much of a compliment was it that he got invited to the USA select team.
Harrison Barnes - I was'nt too sure how he would do in the summer league, but he proved me wrong. I didn't realize his athleticism and length until I saw him in Las Vegas. He needs to improve his skill set in attacking the rim, but he is fundamentally sharp and has descent range for his size. Very well spoken and very humble guy. Excited to see him and Klay working together in the summer league.
Gotta run... Go Dubz!!
Jul 26, 2012 at 2:42 PM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
What up my Warriors die hards!! Jus wanted stop by the zone and what up to my webzoners...
Klay Thompson - I told people who wanted to listen, he would be a great NBA shooter. And was a great draft pick at the time. He's looking real promising going into his 2nd year and how much of a compliment was it that he got invited to the USA select team.
Harrison Barnes - I was'nt too sure how he would do in the summer league, but he proved me wrong. I didn't realize his athleticism and length until I saw him in Las Vegas. He needs to improve his skill set in attacking the rim, but he is fundamentally sharp and has descent range for his size. Very well spoken and very humble guy. Excited to see him and Klay working together in the summer league.
Gotta run... Go Dubz!!
Yo man! Long time no see. Good to know you're still around. Go DUBS!
Jul 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM
- nicedraw94080
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,871
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Yo man! Long time no see. Good to know you're still around. Go DUBS!
Real talk!! What up SF69ers !?! Been a minute, working for a new company so i gotta be cool on the web..Good to see you still here !! #StayLoyaltoyourSoil!! #GoDubz!!
Jul 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM
- nicedraw94080
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,871
A few pics of my son from Las Vegas summer league...I'll post a few more later...

