Originally posted by Dapro:Summer League doesn't mean squat.
After watching summer league I noticed that Barnes is not very good.
There are 707 users in the forums
Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!
Jul 21, 2012 at 5:57 PM
- SFrush
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,426
Jul 21, 2012 at 6:13 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by Dapro:
After watching summer league I noticed that Barnes is not very good.
Jul 21, 2012 at 7:17 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
Kent Bazemore looked good. I wouldn't mind seeing him as the 3rd shooting guard. As a junior in college, he won the award for top defensive player in the country.
Jul 21, 2012 at 7:36 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
Originally posted by SofaKing:Kent Bazemore looked good. I wouldn't mind seeing him as the 3rd shooting guard. As a junior in college, he won the award for top defensive player in the country.
Guy had 7 blocks last game and he is 6-5
Jul 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,447
Originally posted by Dapro:
After watching summer league I noticed that Barnes is not very good.
Jul 21, 2012 at 8:17 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Kent Bazemore looked good. I wouldn't mind seeing him as the 3rd shooting guard. As a junior in college, he won the award for top defensive player in the country.
Guy had 7 blocks last game and he is 6-5
Now that's impressive
Jul 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
That putback by Ezeli was beastly doe
Jul 21, 2012 at 10:27 PM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Dapro:After watching summer league I noticed that Barnes is not very good.
Anthony Randolph looked great in summer league..
Your argument is invalrod
Jul 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Dapro:
After watching summer league I noticed that Barnes is not very good.
Anthony Randolph looked great in summer league..
Your argument is invalrod
this doe
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jul 24, 2012 at 4:58 PM ]
Jul 23, 2012 at 7:44 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by Dapro:
After watching summer league I noticed that Barnes is not very good.
Jul 23, 2012 at 8:56 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by Dapro:
After watching summer league I noticed that Barnes is not very good.
You pissed him off.
Harrison Barnes @HBarnes
It's just more motivation
Jul 23, 2012 at 9:24 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Dubs were undefeated in the Summer League, but none of our players were awarded in the All-Summer League team.
Jul 23, 2012 at 10:06 PM
- RogerCraig
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,887
Our 1st and 2nd year players are doing well.
Damian Lillard - too bad we did not obtain his services.
Damian Lillard - too bad we did not obtain his services.
Jul 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Dubs to sign Kent Bazemore after his dominant play on defense
Jul 24, 2012 at 1:44 PM
- RogerCraig
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,887
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2012/7/24/3184237/golden-state-warriors-kent-bazemore
Dubs to sign Kent Bazemore after his dominant play on defense