There are 495 users in the forums
Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:29 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,443
Love the fact that Ezeli is strong! Warriors need toughness and size for sure
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:29 PM
- schmons
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,145
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
awesome
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami
RT @WojYahooNBA Golden State will select Vanderbilt's Festus Ezeli with the 30th pick, league source tells Y!
That's awesome! His name is dope. Festivus for the rest of us!!!
our new ekpe udoh? shot blocker
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:29 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Great pick. Good draft so far from the W's.
I'd be stoked if I was a warriors fan
I'd be stoked if I was a warriors fan
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Originally posted by schmons:lol at booing stern, that was hilarious
And cheering the deputy commish was awesome
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM
- kronik
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,316
We got a 6-11 version of Adonal Foyle (shotblocking and tough inside play), not bad for the 30th pick. I'm liking this team now
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM
- kronik
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,316
Originally posted by schmons:
our new ekpe udoh? shot blocker
Originally posted by schmons:
our new ekpe udoh? shot blocker
More like a taller adonal foyle. I like the pick, we needed toughness and shotblocking
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM
- j3xperience
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,068
I feel like Tyshawn Taylor at 35 might be the pick.
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,616
Love our two first picks.
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM
- schmons
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,145
the warriors are heading in a positive direction lol.
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Wouldn't mind Drew Gordon next or a PG
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by schmons:
the warriors are heading in a positive direction lol.
there's only one way to go when you're at the bottom
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by j3xperience:I feel like Tyshawn Taylor at 35 might be the pick.
I like Tyshawn
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM
- kronik
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,316
Originally posted by schmons:
the warriors are heading in a positive direction lol.
Yea, we got youth at all the positions now, time to get rid of expensive vets and develop the youngsters
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM
- kronik
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,316
Would love Quincy Miller with pick 35
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:41 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,443
Originally posted by kronik:
Would love Quincy Miller with pick 35
Would be solid value here I think
