LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

I'm almost about to stop watching the NBA. Very f**king close
lol...trolls be trollin'
Originally posted by sacniner:
Nice job trolling this thread.

i have to live around warrior fans all the time. most delusional fanbase in sports. first, they're convinced that all the major free agents could sign with them. then when they don't, they start crying about how unfair the nba is and how its all rigged and they're going to stop watching. rinse and repeat every season. it's sad and funny at the same time.
Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:
lol at warrior fans being all upset

you guys need to learn not to work up all this false hope. settle for the reality that no star wants to come to golden state because, quite frankly, it's a s**thole. settle for your 3rd tier free agent and enjoy a season of futility, rinse and repeat.

that was mean!! Mean people suck!

i have to live around warrior fans all the time. most delusional fanbase in sports. first, they're convinced that all the major free agents could sign with them. then when they don't, they start crying about how unfair the nba is and how its all rigged and they're going to stop watching. rinse and repeat every season. it's sad and funny at the same time.

Would you be happier if they were all Laker banwagon fans? Of course, you're probably one of the "real" Northern Cali Laker fans
Would you be happier if they were all Laker banwagon fans? Of course, you're probably one of the "real" Northern Cali Laker fans

one parent from socal who raised me to love the lakers. i guess i'm one of the lucky ones.

one parent from socal who raised me to love the lakers. i guess i'm one of the lucky ones.

Sure, if that makes you feel better.

don't hate cause my team doesn't suck

Lol you guys aren't gonna win s**t with mike brown

Who is your team? I have doubts about your "LA" fan-hood, lol.

Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
Lol you guys aren't gonna win s**t with mike brown

oh goody, a warrior fan talking s**t?

what has your team done at all in the last 20 years? you beat dallas in the first round of the playoffs? oh yippee. that's so cute.
Can't believe this sht. Lol.

Essentially CP3 for Odom, Scola, and Kevin Martin? Insert (facepalm pic)

Hornets GM David Stern for Executive of the Year.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

Call me crazy, but I think thats a pretty fair trade.

Wow you really hate the Warriors. All Laker fans that I know dont even acknowledge us.
[ Edited by YungAce on Dec 8, 2011 at 5:56 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone