There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Originally posted by dobo:
Burn the tape!

The officiating was awful, but that's not why the Spurs lost.

Anyway, worst call of the series:

I was like WTF ...

TF was that??
Originally posted by Jigga:
TF was that??

Lol! They called that an offensive foul.
Originally posted by Jigga:
Burn the tape!

The officiating was awful, but that's not why the Spurs lost.

Anyway, worst call of the series:

I was like WTF ...

TF was that??

That was called a make up foul from another bad call at the other end. The officiating just stunk the first half in general but it was not the reason the spurs lost.
Spurs look awful out there. Tired, lazy, sloppy. They seem to lack confidence.
Spurs look awful out there. Tired, lazy, sloppy. They seem to lack confidence.

This
What I want to know is where is the team that was so efficient for that 20 game win streak, this looks like a totally different team
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
What I want to know is where is the team that was so efficient for that 20 game win streak, this looks like a totally different team

They stayed home in SA. The team that went to OKC is the same as every other team that has played in OKC this post season.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

They stayed home in SA. The team that went to OKC is the same as every other team that has played in OKC this post season.

not disagreeing with you would just feel a veteran team should not be intimidated by this atmosphere.

not disagreeing with you would just feel a veteran team should not be intimidated by this atmosphere.

Is the fact that OKC is one helluva basketball team escaping you?

Is the fact that OKC is one helluva basketball team escaping you?

no not at all its not the fact the spurs are getting beat by a great team but how they are getting beat, there defensive rotations suck and for most of the game they forgot about passing the ball.
Spurs won 20 in a row and will end up losing 4 in a row.
The rotation will need to be shortened and tweaked. Starters: Parker, Jackson, Leonard, Diaw, Duncan. Main bench: Manu, Neal, Blair. Spot minutes to the pussies (Bonner, Splitter, Green).

Spurs need testicular fortitude more than anything else. Seeing Bonner, Splitter, and Green shrink repeatedly this series has been disappointing. Blair, who always plays well against OKC, showed he wasn't scared past night. He should get more minutes.
I don't know wtf has happened to Green, Splitter, and Bonner. All I know is that I'm scurred lol. f**k.
The rotation will need to be shortened and tweaked. Starters: Parker, Jackson, Leonard, Diaw, Duncan. Main bench: Manu, Neal, Blair. Spot minutes to the pussies (Bonner, Splitter, Green).

Spurs need testicular fortitude more than anything else. Seeing Bonner, Splitter, and Green shrink repeatedly this series has been disappointing. Blair, who always plays well against OKC, showed he wasn't scared past night. He should get more minutes.

I like that starting line up, with that type of length on the court it should give OKC problems early. I still don't understand with Green and Bonner ice cold right now why Pop hasn't thrown Patty Mills out there his speed and his outside shot would be a change of pace which OKC hasn't seen before in this series.
Im not worried. Ibaka and Perkins never play that well and thats the main reason why they lost, I dont think it will happen again. Spurs will adjust and they will win at home in game 5.