LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

These mutha f**kas have not lost in a minute!!!!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Originally posted by dobo:
That 5-7 minute stretch in the third quarter was probably the most beautiful sequence of Spurs basketball I have ever seen. The ball movement, the spacing, etc. Freaking amazing.

Kudos to the Thunder for coming back from that. Almost any other team would have waved the white flag IMO.

It always seems that the Spurs put on one 5 min spurt a game where there offence is unstoppable. I just see it every game and that spurt puts the Spurs in a position to win.

They did it last year also but what happened when they did go on a few minute droughts was that their defense wouldn't be able to sustain those droughts. A 10 point lead last year would quickly dwindle because they couldn't stop anyone.

It didn't help last year that the spurs were banged up bad come playoff time especially Manu.
Just looked at the line for tomorrow nights game OKC is a 3.5 point favorite. Thought this game may have been a pick considering its back in Oklahoma.
Just read a stat that if you would of bet $100 a game on San Antonio this year against the spread you would be up $2470 for the season
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Just looked at the line for tomorrow nights game OKC is a 3.5 point favorite. Thought this game may have been a pick considering its back in Oklahoma.

I think OKC loses and then wins in Game 4. Either way I had Spurs in 5
I don't think OKC's small switch screens lineup will bother the Spurs much. Parker has seen every defense imaginable in his career and knows exactly what to do wih it, Tim Duncan will eventually get a post mismatch and has shown he is still very effective in that spot from the first two series and Pop will be ready for it.

Manu would also own penetration if OKC goes small and switches.

The only thing I can think for reasons the Spurs lose is if they go on a massive drought and OKC hits a high percentage of tough shots. Other than that, SA is playing smarter and better basketball.
I don't think OKC's small switch screens lineup will bother the Spurs much. Parker has seen every defense imaginable in his career and knows exactly what to do wih it, Tim Duncan will eventually get a post mismatch and has shown he is still very effective in that spot from the first two series and Pop will be ready for it.

The only thing I can think for reasons the Spurs lose is if they go on a massive drought and OKC hits a high percentage of tough shots. Other than that, SA is playing smarter and better basketball.
Yea I think if the Spurs can avoid a drought like they had in game two then there isn't a way they lose tonight. Hopefully they pull it out.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Yea I think if the Spurs can avoid a drought like they had in game two then there isn't a way they lose tonight. Hopefully they pull it out.

OKC has got to be kicking themselves for giving up home court throughout.
OKC has got to be kicking themselves for giving up home court throughout.

it definitely meant more for OKC than the Spurs.
Damn crowd is killing the Spurs already lol. 4 consecutive turn overs...

why are the Spurs not going to the hole the refs are calling every weak foul so lets take advantage of it.
Getting our asses handed to us
Spurs aren't even trying. No effort, no rebounds, no passing, all turnovers. They look ugly as f**k tonight. I literally don't see any care lol
Duncan was right under the f**king bucket and passed it out...
We look f**king awful. Right now the two worst offenders are Duncan and Green. Both just look plain awful.
Share 49ersWebzone