There are 777 users in the forums
San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**
May 29, 2012 at 8:26 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,256
Duncan having a really rough night. C'mon guys!!!
May 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,256
May 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM
- Dajanksta
- CrankyJanke
- Posts: 68,520
Another win...Next game Thursday!
May 29, 2012 at 9:11 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,616
Stick a fork in the Thunder.
Spurs got it locked down.
Spurs got it locked down.
May 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM
- Joecool
- Veteran
- Posts: 70,984
Originally posted by dobo:Wow, beautiful basketball.
If I weren't a Spurs fan, I would hate the Spurs on the number of times I hear that phrase for the Spurs as it sounds as if other teams are inferior. Lol!
If Spurs beat OKC, I think the combo of Durant and Westbrook mixed in with Harden is a great prep for a team like Mia who mostly play in a similar way except that James and Wade are better passers.
Meh, I said if but when u really think about it, OKC must win 4-5 games vs a team that just doesn't lose focus and plays great. Wonder what the odds are on that?
[ Edited by Joecool on May 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM ]
May 29, 2012 at 11:40 PM
- unst4bl3
- Member
- Posts: 7,568
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by dobo:
Wow, beautiful basketball.
If I weren't a Spurs fan, I would hate the Spurs on the number of times I hear that phrase for the Spurs as it sounds as if other teams are inferior. Lol!
If Spurs beat OKC, I think the combo of Durant and Westbrook mixed in with Harden is a great prep for a team like Mia who mostly play in a similar way except that James and Wade are better passers.
Meh, I said if but when u really think about it, OKC must win 4-5 games vs a team that just doesn't lose focus and plays great. Wonder what the odds are on that?
Agree with all of this.
I'm a bulls fan, so seeing a team that actually passes, and have people who actually spend time in the gym learning to shoot is awesome. (watching D. Rose try to play 1 on 1 all game has gotten old)
May 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by unst4bl3:Agree with all of this.
I'm a bulls fan, so seeing a team that actually passes, and have people who actually spend time in the gym learning to shoot is awesome. (watching D. Rose try to play 1 on 1 all game has gotten old)
You would hate to be a Kings fan
May 30, 2012 at 3:30 AM
- 49erstrandedinclev
- Veteran
- Posts: 777
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Agree with all of this.
I'm a bulls fan, so seeing a team that actually passes, and have people who actually spend time in the gym learning to shoot is awesome. (watching D. Rose try to play 1 on 1 all game has gotten old)
Talking about passing I was laughing at Steve Kerr last night tell watching Westbrook not passing the ball was annoying him to death.
May 30, 2012 at 3:34 AM
- 49erstrandedinclev
- Veteran
- Posts: 777
Pop post game interview sarcasm never gets old. Love when he said that he would never employ Hack a Shaq. (which everyone knows is not true)
May 30, 2012 at 7:41 AM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
These guys have insane ball movement... Also, they hit everything in the 4th. Even guys like Neal. That three off of the screen was insane. I know he is a really good shooter, but where the hell does Pop find these guys? Wow. They have to start missing at some point right? Probably not because of the open shots created by the great ball movement.
May 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,532
Originally posted by Garcia:
Stick a fork in the Thunder.
Spurs got it locked down.
appears to be that way
May 30, 2012 at 9:23 AM
- SunDevilNiner79
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 61,651
Originally posted by dobo:
That 5-7 minute stretch in the third quarter was probably the most beautiful sequence of Spurs basketball I have ever seen. The ball movement, the spacing, etc. Freaking amazing.
Kudos to the Thunder for coming back from that. Almost any other team would have waved the white flag IMO.
that was hard to watch. The Thunder were just running around without a clue what to do.
Spurs are just playing a way more intelligent type of basketball.
May 30, 2012 at 9:25 AM
- 49erstrandedinclev
- Veteran
- Posts: 777
Originally posted by dobo:
That 5-7 minute stretch in the third quarter was probably the most beautiful sequence of Spurs basketball I have ever seen. The ball movement, the spacing, etc. Freaking amazing.
Kudos to the Thunder for coming back from that. Almost any other team would have waved the white flag IMO.
It always seems that the Spurs put on one 5 min spurt a game where there offence is unstoppable. I just see it every game and that spurt puts the Spurs in a position to win.
May 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM
- Dajanksta
- CrankyJanke
- Posts: 68,520
Hack a splitter worked though lol
May 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM
- Joecool
- Veteran
- Posts: 70,984
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Originally posted by dobo:
That 5-7 minute stretch in the third quarter was probably the most beautiful sequence of Spurs basketball I have ever seen. The ball movement, the spacing, etc. Freaking amazing.
Kudos to the Thunder for coming back from that. Almost any other team would have waved the white flag IMO.
It always seems that the Spurs put on one 5 min spurt a game where there offence is unstoppable. I just see it every game and that spurt puts the Spurs in a position to win.
They did it last year also but what happened when they did go on a few minute droughts was that their defense wouldn't be able to sustain those droughts. A 10 point lead last year would quickly dwindle because they couldn't stop anyone.