There are 248 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by niners9:
Spurs are looking great! I am expecting another championship!!! Go spurs go!

This is the most polished, deep and healthy I have ever seen this team. If they stay focused, they can dominate the first round for sweeps and allow Manu and Tim to get a good rest for round two.

I find your confidence troubling.

Have you ever seen the Spurs play this well AND have this much talent AND be this healthy? Their 2nd and 3rd stringers can beat some starting teams.
I'm going to the game tonight so I'm excited to see them even though the starters may be rested.
Originally posted by niners9:
Spurs are looking great! I am expecting another championship!!! Go spurs go!

This is the most polished, deep and healthy I have ever seen this team. If they stay focused, they can dominate the first round for sweeps and allow Manu and Tim to get a good rest for round two.

I find your confidence troubling.

Have you ever seen the Spurs play this well AND have this much talent AND be this healthy? Their 2nd and 3rd stringers can beat some starting teams.

So true this team has become such a great system that superstars a only a minor factor, This just shows how good the Pop is.
Would love to see us win tonight to keep the 50 game win streak preserved.
Wow, no Duncan, Manu, Parker, Neal, Leonard, or Jackson. Less than 10 mins each from Green and Splitter.

I didn't watch it, but I wish I did. The Warriors must have been trying to lose.
Its the Patty Mills show right now. When your 10th or 11th guy off the bench can score 30 plus points you know you deep.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Its the Patty Mills show right now. When your 10th or 11th guy off the bench can score 30 plus points you know you deep.

I wanna see patty mills get more playing time. Hopefully they bring back neal slowly so we can see how well patty can perform under the playoff pressure.
[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Apr 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

I wanna see patty mills get more playing time. Hopefully they bring back neal slowly so we can see how well patty can perform under the playoff pressure.

I hope we see Patty Mills a lot to because that would mean that we are in garbage time and resting our big 3.
I think this series will be closer than people think
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Your face will be closer than I think
Let's go Spurs!!
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Your face will be closer than I think

You wish baby
Barring injury, I don't think the Jazz have a chance in this series.
Its Patty time.