Originally posted by blizzuntz:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by blizzuntz:When is the huge suspension gonna get handed down?
IMO an elbow to the head is more dangerous than most punches.
To do that on a defenseless player, literally a sucker elbow.
Ok, I agree he didn't need to throw that elbow, but how was he defenseless? He was running to stand in the personal space of another man while he was getting hyphy. Harden knew exactly what he was doing. Again, MWP took it too far, but it's not like Harden was standing innocently and MWP brought the fight to him. Harden was doing what he does. He likes to get under peoples skin. He went in there to do just that, and MWP showed him who was boss. Dick move on MWP's part, but Harden wasn't innocent or defenseless.
Look up the term rabbit punch and find out why it is illegal in all fighting sports due to the chance of it being fatal. Harden is defenseless bc he is getting hit from behind and has no idea that Artest is going to throw an elbow.
Actually worse than a sucker punch considering how dangerous it is to get hitting the back of the head.
Harden wasn't innocent or defenseless?!?!?!
C'mon really?
I'm not talking about the technical rules of sport fighting. I'm talking about man rules. You jump in a man's space like Harden did, you should expect repercussions. I've already said MWP was way out of line for throwing the elbow like he did, but are you telling me if they were in a pick up game on the street that he would run up on him like that? I can 100% tell you he would not. I'll give you the defenseless part, but you have to give me the innocent. It's what the guy is known for. Just like MWP is known for being a crazy f**k.
