There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Penn St. football sexual abuse scandal

Originally posted by Jcool:
PittsburghNews4 WTAE-TV Pittsburgh

Franco Harris wants Joe Paterno rehired... will meet with Penn State president & board ...

http://www.wtae.com/sports/29785129/detail.html

Franco Harris needs to shut up and go away...

Here is what I am talking about.

I was accused yesterday of telling everyone that their opinion is wrong and that they shouldn't have it (which was totally false). Yet routinely it is those that believe everything they have heard so far that throw out the stuff like you just did. Why should Franco Harris shut up and go away? He has his opinion just like you have yours.
I'm starting to think SportsFan was part of the coverup at PSU.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
seems like a personal attack to me, maybe you should get a job if you're taking the internet this seriously

I take outsiders who think they know everything insulting my university seriously

BTW, You should not be mad at me, you should be mad at JoePa and Jerry and the rest of the people who were treated as gods at PSU and who ended up raping little boys on your camp and doing a cover up on it. Maybe while you were going to school there.

+1
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
So apparently Sandusky's lawyer got a 16 year old girl (who was a client of his) pregnant back in the mid-90's. He was 49 at the time. They married a few years later and are still married, but still.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/jerry-sandusky-s-lawyer-joe-amendola-a-16-year-old-client-pregnant-married-article-1.977873

Pete, that was the topic of the day yesterday in this thread. I still believe it is totally irrelevant to the case.

unless it was your daughter? One pervert backing another!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
I'm starting to think SportsFan was part of the coverup at PSU.

Maybe he went to school there and played football?? Or worse the ballboy?
BTW, You should not be mad at me, you should be mad at JoePa and Jerry and the rest of the people who were treated as gods at PSU and who ended up raping little boys on your camp and doing a cover up on it. Maybe while you were going to school there.

Considering I am currently going to school here, I am feeling the ignorant comments of people like you negatively affecting everyone's perception of us. Sure, I am very angry with Sandusky but I am also angry with people being blatantly ignorant and insulting the university as a whole

how does this not get a warning? You are basically poking fun at the victims

Considering I am currently going to school here, I am feeling the ignorant comments of people like you negatively affecting everyone's perception of us. Sure, I am very angry with Sandusky but I am also angry with people being blatantly ignorant and insulting the university as a whole
the rioting didnt help you guys out with that

Okay, I am sorry, but like you said I am an OUTSIDER (and proud of it) you are an insider. Don't take me the wrong way. sorry for the double meaning.

welcome to the PL

not true. Just asking a question. This is the USA!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

Again, it was not what the media made it out to be. It was a small fraction of the student population that rioted. Trust me
Okay, I am sorry, but like you said I am an OUTSIDER (and proud of it) you are an insider. Don't take me the wrong way. sorry for the double meaning.

How is this funny?

Again, it was not what the media made it out to be. It was a small fraction of the student population that rioted. Trust me

This.

I have a buddy at Penn State, and he told me that the majority was just frats / sorority kids. They don't count.

you are just trying to protect your schools image, thats what got you guys in all the mess in the first place