LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Penn St. football sexual abuse scandal

• jimrat
  • Veteran
LINK

Eight victims, according to the grand jury findings of fact. Eight horror stories of allegations surrounding former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

PENN STATE ABUSE SCANDAL

Like Victim 2. A Penn State graduate assistant coach shows up at the football locker room unexpectedly, and hears slapping noises from the shower. Here?s what the report said:

As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky.

The assistant fled in fear and confusion. Much the same way a janitor fled after allegedly witnessing Sandusky engaged in a sexual act in the showers with a young boy Victim 8, later described in the report as being between the ages of 11 and 13.

They fled? They didnt help the boys? They didnt call the police?

I hope this f**ker dies a painful death!
[ Edited by jimrat201 on Nov 6, 2011 at 3:47 PM ]
wow.....
thats sick, the guy is charged with 40 counts. hes toast, he got caught showering with a boy yrs before and got warned and then he did that
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I don't get how nobody did a dam thing...........disgusting!! Joe Paterno better not of swept this s**t under the rug
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Wtf?????? That is disgusting
Just when I think I've heard the most sick, disturbing story...something else tops it. It's hard to even be suprised by acts such as these. I just hope justice is served, even though its already too late for the victims....the damage has been done.
Just crazy! Can't believe nobody helped or said anything!
Originally posted by jimrat201:
LINK

Eight victims, according to the grand jury findings of fact. Eight horror stories of allegations surrounding former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

PENN STATE ABUSE SCANDAL

Like Victim 2. A Penn State graduate assistant coach shows up at the football locker room unexpectedly, and hears slapping noises from the shower. Here?s what the report said:

As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky.

The assistant fled in fear and confusion. Much the same way a janitor fled after allegedly witnessing Sandusky engaged in a sexual act in the showers with a young boy Victim 8, later described in the report as being between the ages of 11 and 13.

They fled? They didnt help the boys? They didnt call the police?

I hope this f**ker dies a painful death!

I went to this guys football camp when I was younger
The idiots that saw and didn't do anything should be punished too. What the f**k were they thinking. How do you go to sleep at night knowing you ran away like a b***h and didn't help the boys?
Ohio State players sell their memorabilia for money and the program is painted as corrupt.

Penn State covers up child molestation and the media barely mentions it.

What a joke

Originally posted by aman49:
Ohio State players sell their memorabilia for money and the program is painted as corrupt.

Penn State covers up child molestation and the media barely mentions it.

What a joke

america
this guy is so f**ked i would be shocked if hes not serving life. looking at him he looks like a sick old man
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
this guy is so f**ked i would be shocked if hes not serving life. looking at him he looks like a sick old man

Just seen him on tv being interviewed outside his house and the whole time he had a smile on his face WTF. Definitly looks like a Chester the molester.
Originally posted by spizzy:

sorry dude
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by spizzy:

sorry dude

lol i knew somebody would take it the wrong way
Share 49ersWebzone