LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Best College Football Uin

those new MD uniforms are god awful. Nobody in the area likes them.

those notre dame and Michigan uni's are cool. Army uniform is real nice. Don't like the strip on the back of those new UH uniforms.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Pretty much all of these posted are terrible, especially Oregon's 500000 uniforms. What makes college great is the tradition, which none of these have. They are all far too busy and look like gay semi pro league teams. Give me ND, Michigan (regular) UT and the like. For the most part programs with no history or tradition of winning fabricate this garbage to make up for a lack of long term winning. It's why the NYY have had the same unis forever.

The Notre Dame one is sick. Its updated old school
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

huh....I never noticed the socks over the pants look...
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Pretty much all of these posted are terrible, especially Oregon's 500000 uniforms. What makes college great is the tradition, which none of these have. They are all far too busy and look like gay semi pro league teams. Give me ND, Michigan (regular) UT and the like. For the most part programs with no history or tradition of winning fabricate this garbage to make up for a lack of long term winning. It's why the NYY have had the same unis forever.

lol, I can't take TX's post seriously

Army has one of the most prestigious traditions in all of CFB btw...
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Quote:
Originally posted by Hitman49:

These are for the Under the Lights game next Saturday Night. Notre Dame has special uni's for them as well.

cant wait first big house night game yeaaaaaah buuuuuudy
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
cant wait first big house night game yeaaaaaah buuuuuudy

we gon whoop dat ass
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol, I can't take TX's post seriously

Army has one of the most prestigious traditions in all of CFB btw...

I said for the most part, not all (Army an exception, but they haven't been a winning one on a national level in like 50 years), and what I said is true in all sports. Lakers, Yankees, Packers, Steelers, the good Big10 teams, I could go on, have pretty much had the same uni's forever. Jazz, Nuggets, Oregon (to the extreme) mid majors, and such change uni's every 2 years or so. The teams historically are nothing to get excited about so they change uni's. This latest deal with all these uni's is like everything else, a money grab.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Fresno took a step back

Purdue's New Nike Jersey
Or the Classic Purdue with the Gold Pants.

I'm not an ASU fan but their Jersey's with the new Logo are real nice too.

I love oregon's unis every year
Boise State has something new and it should be used by more teams: The team Name on the thigh rather than a stripe.

Are those just concepts or their actual uniforms?
Maryland's are the worst I've ever seen
Share 49ersWebzone