LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Best College Football Uin

[ Edited by Hitman49 on Sep 7, 2011 at 11:46 AM ]
This could've just gone in the Ducks football thread....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/156686-official--2011-oregon-ducks-football-thread/
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Mizzou
lol @ college football

• Paul
  • Veteran
I might have to agree with Paul, those Army camos are

but this is a tough one for me, there are SO many uni's in CFB that I absolutely love, I don't think I can pick one

Army's camo would be top 5 though IMO
http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/6909853/uni-watch-delivers-every-stitch-change-college-football-uniforms

maryland...wow
These Uni's are pretty bad ass!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I might have to agree with Paul, those Army camos are

but this is a tough one for me, there are SO many uni's in CFB that I absolutely love, I don't think I can pick one

Army's camo would be top 5 though IMO

Army's camo's are pretty freaking sick, and normally I hate camo uniforms.

• Paul
  • Veteran
so what's the deal with Nike and the football uniforms? Will the NFL uniforms soon look like Oregon's as well?

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Pretty much all of these posted are terrible, especially Oregon's 500000 uniforms. What makes college great is the tradition, which none of these have. They are all far too busy and look like gay semi pro league teams. Give me ND, Michigan (regular) UT and the like. For the most part programs with no history or tradition of winning fabricate this garbage to make up for a lack of long term winning. It's why the NYY have had the same unis forever.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hitman49:

These are for the Under the Lights game next Saturday Night. Notre Dame has special uni's for them as well.

so bad one's too...

Share 49ersWebzone