There are 42 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 Oregon Ducks Football Thread

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Touchdown.

oh well. Losing to the 4th best team in the country the first game of the year isn't that bad.

Ya but you were #3
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Don't worry. We took care of one of them for you.

Georgia was VASTLY overrated, I have no idea how they were ranked. They went 6-6 last yr. even with a schedule that by the end of the season only had 1 ranked team on it.
  • zero
  • Veteran
f**k every team in the f**king SEC

Sorry buddy, just wasn't your night, but it rarely is for other non SEC teams that take on the SEC's elite. Good luck the rest of the way, but know that if you happen to play LSU or Alabama in the National Championship, my money's not on you.
Originally posted by epdavis:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Don't worry. We took care of one of them for you.

Georgia was VASTLY overrated, I have no idea how they were ranked. They went 6-6 last yr. even with a schedule that by the end of the season only had 1 ranked team on it.

I think some of the opening weekend matchups featured teams that were rated higher than they should be. Probably not a coincidence.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I think some of the opening weekend matchups featured teams that were rated higher than they should be. Probably not a coincidence.

Notre Dame comes to mind but it seems like they are overrated at the start of every season. I'm not sold on Florida St. being ranked almost top 5 either, we'll see.
Originally posted by zero:
f**k every team in the f**king SEC

Sorry buddy, just wasn't your night, but it rarely is for other non SEC teams that take on the SEC's elite. Good luck the rest of the way, but know that if you happen to play LSU or Alabama in the National Championship, my money's not on you.

I know, I wasn't expecting to win tonight either. I'm just tired of the SEC winning every single year.

Plus, I actually thought we had a legitimate shot at winning the game at halftime.

Just wasn't in our deck of cards tonight...
13th in the country?

Ok, ok.

And the climb back to the top begins this Saturday against the Wolfpack

i like their uniforms.. that is all
69 points?

Yeah, Ducks are back.
Man, I wonder how many point we would of scored if we kept the starters in. I could of seen 70+ I bet.

Deanothony(sp?) is going to be one hell of a player.
69 points?

Yeah, Ducks are back.

It was Reno
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:
Man, I wonder how many point we would of scored if we kept the starters in. I could of seen 70+ I bet.

Deanothony(sp?) is going to be one hell of a player.

DeAnthony Thomas? He's already one hell of a player. It's going to be scary how good he becomes in Oregon's system.
69 points?

Yeah, Ducks are back.

69 points vs Nevada lol Thats like a FG vs a SEC team.
Put us back in the top-5 already...

Can't wait for Arizona next week though. Game has got me nervous but their rush defense is just too s**tty to stop Oregon.

It'll be a shot out for sure
I don't know a whole lot bout the ducks roster but they have a wr rashaun vaughn is gonna be a great one. I played highschool with him in Fremont we went to Washington. I blocked for him lol he was qb at the time then eventually wr... Even took a history test for him onetime anyways this guy has got it all Hight 6'2 jumping ability and 4.4 speed