There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 pac 12 football

Damn, that was a crazy end.
f**k
49ers better f**king win tomorrow or im gonna f**k some s**t up!

Pretty proud of our guys though! Good game USC
16-6 Overall

Colorado over Colordao St
Texas over UCLA
Nebraska over Washington
Oregon over Missouri St
Cal over Presbyterian
SD State over Wash St
ASU over Illinois
USC over Syracuse
BYU over Utah
Stanford over Arizona
I want cal to schedule big boys
Originally posted by toeknee:
I want cal to schedule big boys

no you don't, we ain't ready

this isn't aaron rodgers and desean jackson that we can go and play SEC teams. Maybe we can play some Big East team, or Notre Dame I heard we do have a home&home scheduled in the future with Ohio State
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

2012: @Ohio State
2013: Ohio State @ Cal, Northwestern @ Cal
2014: @Northwester
2015: @Texas
2016: Texas @ Cal

Originally posted by vrabbit:
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

2012: @Ohio State
2013: Ohio State @ Cal, Northwestern @ Cal
2014: @Northwester
2015: @Texas
2016: Texas @ Cal


Oh, s**t!

toeknee, you got your wish.
Originally posted by toeknee:
I want cal to schedule big boys

When the Pac-16 comes around we will be playing Oregon, Texas, Oklahoma, USC, Oklahoma St., (lesser extent: Utah) on a regular basis. Stanford will fall back to earth when Luck leaves. Those are some big boys!
Wow Nebraska is getting officiating treatment like nothing I've ever seen.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
16-6 Overall

Colorado over Colordao St
Texas over UCLA
Nebraska over Washington
Oregon over Missouri St
Cal over Presbyterian
SD State over Wash St
ASU over Illinois
USC over Syracuse
BYU over Utah
Stanford over Arizona
10-54 Just thought I'd let ya know.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
16-6 Overall

Colorado over Colordao St
Texas over UCLA
Nebraska over Washington
Oregon over Missouri St
Cal over Presbyterian
SD State over Wash St
ASU over Illinois
USC over Syracuse
BYU over Utah
Stanford over Arizona
10-54 Just thought I'd let ya know.

Ya the Utes crushed em.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
16-6 Overall

Colorado over Colordao St
Texas over UCLA
Nebraska over Washington
Oregon over Missouri St
Cal over Presbyterian
SD State over Wash St
ASU over Illinois
USC over Syracuse
BYU over Utah
Stanford over Arizona
10-54 Just thought I'd let ya know.

Ya the Utes crushed em.

Indeed, where did that come from

Record 24-8

Ohio State over Colorado
Oregon St over UCLA - Riley seems to always turn his team around for PAC play
Cal over Wash - Washington's D has looked awful
ASU over USC - Because I'll be there!
Oregon over Arizona
Will be attending my first Pac-12 conference game tonight! Could be a big one as far as South implications. Right now ASU has the edge but if we can pull this off tonight against a good Washington team, the South may just come down to the ASU vs Utah game next week. Gotta win tonight! Go Utes!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Will be attending my first Pac-12 conference game tonight! Could be a big one as far as South implications. Right now ASU has the edge but if we can pull this off tonight against a good Washington team, the South may just come down to the ASU vs Utah game next week. Gotta win tonight! Go Utes!!!

Looking forward to the ASU at Utah game, but both teams have to take care of business first