There are 175 users in the forums

College Football 2011 Thread

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Riot:
Awesome match-up between Arizona and OK State - two spectacular offenses going at it.

Make that one spectacular offense, lol.

I knew Arizona would lose, but this is embarassing for them!

man OkieSt doing work
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Awesome match-up between Arizona and OK State - two spectacular offenses going at it.

man OkieSt doing work

Yeah, they look like they have a great team this year. Wheeden to Blackmon is dirty.

man OkieSt doing work

Yeah, they look like they have a great team this year. Wheeden to Blackmon is dirty.

Blackmon: 14 straight games with 100+ receiving yards, and 13 out of those 14 games with at least one TD. 7 out of those 13 with multiple TD's.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Haha yeah, two potentially spectacular offenses, but only one showed up.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I'm actually rooting for Baylor to do really well this season... them and SMU, I love me some June Jones
obviously Mizzou at ASU is the marquee game to watch today, but if you're looking for something to watch at 7pm est - 4pm pst watch Florida International @ Louisville and look out for FIU's talented WR T.Y. Hilton

man OkieSt doing work

Blackmon: 14 straight games with 100+ receiving yards, and 13 out of those 14 games with at least one TD. 7 out of those 13 with multiple TD's.

Blackmon for Heisman!!! http://www.pigskinu.com/justsayin/2011/08/top-10-heisman-candidates-2011-justin-blackmon/
obviously Mizzou at ASU is the marquee game to watch today, but if you're looking for something to watch at 7pm est - 4pm pst watch Florida International @ Louisville and look out for FIU's talented WR T.Y. Hilton

I'm so pumped up for the ASU-Mizzou game. I have this feeling though that we might somehow find a way to lose, just like last year

But meeting up with some ASU folk at a bar we reserved in Palo Alto, gonna make some noise for my Devils!
not even in the 4th quarter and T.Y already has 6 catches for 201 yards and 2 TD's
  • evil
  • Veteran
not even in the 4th quarter and T.Y already has 6 catches for 201 yards and 2 TD's

kid looks like he is a poor man's desean jackson.

Originally posted by KRS-1:

I was thinking Davone Bess, which is about the same
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

go blue!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

go blue!

go away.

LEZ GO IRISH! LEZ GO IRISH!

We gonna whoop that Ann Arbor trick tonight!
How about them devils! Awesome game
How about them devils! Awesome game

Share 49ersWebzone