There are 567 users in the forums
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:











Originally posted by JiksJuicy:![]()
Soon to be Pac 12 champs!(an a couple seasons)
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:Originally posted by JiksJuicy:![]()
Soon to be Pac 12 champs!(an a couple seasons)
I like Utah, Phil Steele, a highly recognized publisher and college football follower has a preview mag every yr, and he has Utah 3rd in the South division. But they have a shot at the Pac 12 Title Game. Since he has them in a 3 way tie, with USC, who can't play in the pac 12 champ game, the main competition is Arizona State.
But, ASU has some good defensive players, LB Vontaze Burfict. While Utah has a good QB Jordan Wynn.
Utah was 10-3 in 2010, but of course they played in a Non-AQ conference. But I think they have a good shot, I would not count them out bud, I do believe they make a run at it.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Ok guys time is coming up, and quite frankly with no NFL to discuss, why not discuss college football.
Some questions or for those who wanna answer.
-Who has best chances of making a BCS Bowl
-Which conference is overall best from top to bottom
-Who is this years heisman trophy favorite and darkhorse
Also if u feel, give your power rankings, and we can talk best players either leaving school after 2011, or the best future stars incoming to College.
Oh and post your favorite team that you root for.
