There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most Hated Teams of All Time

Link

USC

Raiders

Celtics/Heat (Wade made me lose alot of respect babying lefraud shames!)

Yankees

Cowboys

River Plate (Argentina Soccer)

Those are my most hated!

[ Edited by VDSF on Jun 16, 2011 at 13:38:35 ]
any lakers, cowboy and Bronco team
gotta add the bad boys, the fact they won pissed ppl off even more, except me of course
Timberwolves
Originally posted by dobo:
Timberwolves

91 duke blue devils
1999 uconn huskies, hated that team for beating my duke team with battier, maggette, brand and trajan langdon, they only had rip hamilton and worked us, years later hamilton becomes a piston and it took me time to get to like him as part of my team cus of the 1999 title game
NBA: Lakers, Mavs, Heat
MLB: Yankees, Red Sox
NFL: Cowboys, Raiders
NCAAF: USC, Oklahoma, TAMU

A lot of this has to do with who the fans are.
Celtics, cowboys (early 90s),
The Yankees are my most hated team of all sports
A-Rod is a douche
Originally posted by crabman82:
1999 uconn huskies, hated that team for beating my duke team with battier, maggette, brand and trajan langdon, they only had rip hamilton and worked us, years later hamilton becomes a piston and it took me time to get to like him as part of my team cus of the 1999 title game

I'm a blue devil fan too!
Originally posted by VDSF:

surely u remember this game too then, i did get over the game but then hamilton ends up on my pistons, sure damn happy he helped bring a title to detroit otherwise i'd probably still hate him
Nolan's Niners.
Originally posted by VDSF:

surely u remember this game too then, i did get over the game but then hamilton ends up on my pistons, sure damn happy he helped bring a title to detroit otherwise i'd probably still hate him

Oh i sure do remember the game

Still hate rip hamilton for beating my lakers in the finals
Lakers and Yankees, every year.

Evil empires exacerbated by fans that literally drive other people away from the sport.