There are 203 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Ortiz September 17th

I think Ortiz has a chance based solely on the outside situations.

-PBF wants none of Pacq , otherwise why would this be called a ''comeback '' match.

-Ortiz is from humble begginings, a real life success story and very humble. If you're going to lose to somebody, lose to someone
that really needs it and fought for it more than you know.

Other than that, I don't think Ortiz can touch Mayweather.

Who knows what PBF did during that time off. I think he roided up ala Bonds during the Griffey Jr era.
PBF called out Manny on roids so many times, he took a ''year off'' .. who knows ?
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ortiz is going to beat the s**t out of f*gboy.

Do you really believe that or is that what you really want to happen?

I want ortiz to win too but I don't think he's ready yet.
That is what I want to happen.
I hate Mayweather, but he's gonna whoop Ortiz ass.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I'm calling it right now....Ortiz wins by KO.

And I'm calling you crazy.

Ortiz is gonna get punished. Floyd is gonna use all that aggression Ortiz likes to fight with and pick him apart. Watch the Floyd v Gatti fight and that's what this fight will look like.
hahaha @ 50cent eating ravioli?

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

He put his dad on blast...called him a f*ggot, a bum ass trainer and a cab driver. Damn
Originally posted by SanFranMan:

He put his dad on blast...called him a f*ggot, a bum ass trainer and a cab driver. Damn

If all them people weren't there between them, I think he may have fired on his father or vice versa. This been brewing for years with Jr and Sr and I found it very interesting that Roger, the loudest mush mouth talking n***a of the Mayweather bunch, was quiet like ninja footsteps while this was going on. He may be a loud mouth sh*t talker, but he played his position very well during that exchange.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Aug 28, 2011 at 2:12 AM ]
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:

If all them people weren't there between them, I think he may have fired on his father or vice versa. This been brewing for years with Jr and Sr and I found it very interesting that Roger, the loudest mush mouth talking n***a of the Mayweather bunch, was quiet like ninja footsteps while this was going on. He may be a loud mouth sh*t talker, but he played his position very well during that exchange.

I think that what triggered all of this is PBF seeing Ortiz not having his parents to make it in boxing, so he just.....flips out.

Unclassy though. That's your dad and you're belittling him like that.

Karmas' a b*tch.
I'm not gonna say that was staged, but I think that's all part of the Mayweather's tactics to build up drama and PPV sales. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they definitely know how to sell a fight.

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I'm not gonna say that was staged, but I think that's all part of the Mayweather's tactics to build up drama and PPV sales. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they definitely know how to sell a fight.

this
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Floyd's chick from 24/7.
You can tell though, that she's not feeling him.
He's gonna get robbed via prenup.

He'll be begging for a Paquio trillogy but nobody will care by then.....I think.
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I'm calling it right now....Ortiz wins by KO.

And I'm calling you crazy.

Ortiz is gonna get punished. Floyd is gonna use all that aggression Ortiz likes to fight with and pick him apart. Watch the Floyd v Gatti fight and that's what this fight will look like.

It was a joke. I say that for all Mayweather fights just because I dislike him, however, I know that he's still one of the most elite fighters in the world. But everyone has a puncher's chance and Ortiz, being as unorthodox as he is with the way he throws his punches, can catch a Mayweather that hasn't fought in over a yr.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Every time I hear about Victor Ortiz , I tear up a little.

This dude was left for dead, and is just happy to be alive, let alone fight for millions now.

He's always happy and humble. Congrats on getting the big fight.

Cool video, sad background story. I know FMJr is favored to win, but I hope Ortiz keeps him backpedaling and counters his counter punches!
Share 49ersWebzone