LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

Buster Posey Out for the year

Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Cousins isn't in the lineup for the Marlins

Awww...he needs to take his plunking in the back

b***h move by the Marlins

He's not a regular so no surprise he's not in the lineup.

I still say you drill a Marlin in the back, nothing to the head, just a solid HBP.

The scrub will probably be in AAA by the time we travel Dolphin Stadium.
Well our chances at a repeat just took a huge ding. So did our playoff hopes.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

I still say you drill a Marlin in the back, nothing to the head, just a solid HBP.

cosigned you got to get them back for hurting Posey. I dont care if people think it's innocent play or dirty play, they f**ked up your best player.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

cosigned you got to get them back for hurting Posey. I dont care if people think it's innocent play or dirty play, they f**ked up your best player.

Get them back? In what way? Hitting someone in the leg or butt? Or are you suggesting headhunting and putting one of their best players out? The whole thing is stupid. There was no intent to hurt anyone, the play was legal, there was an unfortunate injury, and you move on.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Get them back? In what way? Hitting someone in the leg or butt? Or are you suggesting headhunting and putting one of their best players out? The whole thing is stupid. There was no intent to hurt anyone, the play was legal, there was an unfortunate injury, and you move on.

Yep, no need to "get them back." Drilling one of their players in the back, leg, or butt is a symbolic gesture of displeasure. And that should be it.

Yep, no need to "get them back." Drilling one of their players in the back, leg, or butt is a symbolic gesture of displeasure. And that should be it.

Thats what I said, get them back know your team is pissed and throw at someones back. Where in that post did I say to throw at someone's face?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Guys have been thrown at for stupider reasons, whether its wrong or right somebody is gonna get hit.
If they really want to hurt the Marlins, find a way to get them to accept a trade for Barry Zito.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on May 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM ]
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
If they really want to hurt the Marlins, find a way to get them to accept a trade for Barry Zito.

for Hanley Ramirez.

Thats what I said, get them back know your team is pissed and throw at someones back. Where in that post did I say to throw at someone's face?

We're wit ya.

Though there may have been the slightest hint from your post that you meant hurting their player (as opposed to a token gesture) because one of ours got hurt.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

LOL Nice.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Sign Molina or put Panda back at catcher.

panda at catcher means more Tejada at third, no thank you.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Sign Molina or put Panda back at catcher.

panda at catcher means more Tejada at third, no thank you.

Nah, we'll put Belt at 3rd. Just imagine having a left handed throwing 3rd baseman!

We're wit ya.

Though there may have been the slightest hint from your post that you meant hurting their player (as opposed to a token gesture) because one of ours got hurt.

I'm not for throwing at anyone's face anymore but if it actually happened to Cousins, while not advocating it, I would actually not feel sorry for him. But I really think we just need to throw at someone's back once or twice and that way we can atleast let them know we are pissed at what they did to Posey. Technically clean play or not I want to see the Giants stick up for their guy.
Share 49ersWebzone